Can't stop testing!

JoS

Reaction score
I had two miscarriages last year and since bring pregnant this time I keep taking pregnancy tests. I know it's stupid but my symptoms seem to come and go so it feels like the only way for me to reassure myself that I am pregnant, I have done 3 in the last 3 weeks, I feel like I'm going crazy!

Oh no and now my ticker thing is from my last pregnancy, how do I change that?! ��

I think I took 10 tests in the end, kept thinking that something was going to happen or that I'd just made a mistake! Easier said than done but try not to worry too much & hopefully when you start getting scanned it'll reassure you

It's good to hear I'm not the only one who has done more than one!! they are so expensive too, I have hidden some from my husband as I don't want him to think I'm insane!

How far along are you hun? I think it's understandable after your previous mc's to feel anxious. Perhaps book in for an early scan?

To add a ticker you need to go to 'User CP' and then edit signature x

I struggle in the first trimester as I've had three losses. I try not to test too much though as I find it can make me more anxious! Whatever makes you feel best xxx I'm booking a private scan at 8w xx

I'm 6 weeks, so early days! When can you go for an early scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back