Can't stop going to toilet !

lucylou

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm not sure if this is normal but at the moment I am constantly needing to go to wee and when I do it's hardly worth it, am not sleeping very well at all because of it, is there anything I can do ???
x

Hi Lucy

Well I stopped drinking after 9pm which meant I was only waking up twice a night and they were 'proper' toilet breaks rather than just a trickle. Don't know if that will work for everyone. Last few nights though it's been around every hour!

LBxx

thanks littlebump, will try that but am struggling during the day as well, I'll be sitting down and then as soon as I stand up, it's like 'oooh I really need to go!', it's such a pain and is getting me really fed up.

Not long to go for you!

x

Lucy O'Kane said:
thanks littlebump, will try that but am struggling during the day as well, I'll be sitting down and then as soon as I stand up, it's like 'oooh I really need to go!', it's such a pain and is getting me really fed up.

Hahaha that's exactly like me.

It's totally normal.
I hate it when the baby starts kicking my bladder, so one minute I don't need a wee, then the next I have to go BAD!

Glad I'm not on my own Urchin, feel like I should have a commode, it's hard work going up and down stairs and then when I get there, it's hardly worth it!

Oh the joys of pregnancy!

x

i get this all day and night its the worse at work cuz then i gotta fully take off my apron and stuff like every five mins and it hardly seems worth it lol i wake up prolly every hour every night to go to the bathroom and get some water and then its right back to sleep i go.

I am the same, feels like am gonna burst but when i get to the toilet, hardly anything comes out .

I dnt remeber being the same with my boys, must b a girl thing lol.

My baby knows when I am in a traffic jam and I'm miles away from a loo. Every morning on the way to work, sure enough baby kicks bladder and I really need to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back