Can't stop eating

MelC2011

Reaction score
As the title says - I just can't stop eating!!!
Also feeling very tired and irritable and have no energy.

Anyone else feel like this in the 2ww?

I'm not sure how many dpo I am but should be due af tomorrow ish.

Too scared to test as after 16 months trying for my first I'm feeling like its never going to happen!

Snap mrs, I'm not eating as much as usual but I am so irritable. OH hadn't cleaned a pot today and I swayed between crying or throwing it at his head! I mean for goodness sake, it was a dirty pot not the house burning down! X

Me three! I have been eating like a P I G !!! I'm about 8DPO *i think* (not even sure I ovulated!)
I also have a brown line above my belly button - the last time I saw that I got a BFP two days later! Not holding out hope and assuming I'm clutching at straws!
I'm still hungry though! Nom nom xx
Good luck girls xx

All I'm eating I'd crap though do maybe that's why I'm so tired.
I'm fed up with symptom spotting each month - it's driving me mad.

Thanks for the replies girls, it's good to know I'm not on my own.

Good luck to us all xx

I'm trying SO hard not to symptom spot, but it's impossible not to! Will you test Mel? Xx

This month it's driving me mad!!

Can you believe in 16 cycles I've only tested twice!!
Will pluck up the courage Fri if af has not shown as away with family this weekend which means a few drinks so will need to know.
How about you? When will you be testing?
xx

Well... We have been trying since Jan 2012. We got to 11wks twice and lost both. After that (Nov 2012) I stupidly thought it would be "easy" to get a BFP again. Not so. I test usually at 10DPO. I sometimes test just for the sake of it, and have done this week! I like peeing on sticks I think!
I wish I was as strong as you!
Friday would be a good time! If you're already over 14 you are soooo strong! I understand it though, the whole TTC process is waaaaay harder than I ever imagined!

I honestly never thought ttc would make me feel like this.
It is so stressful and difficult. God knows what my emotions will be like when I finally get my 1st bfp.

Really sorry to hear about your loses hun. I'm sure your time is just around the corner
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back