Can't stop crying.

fcroxy

Reaction score
The last few days I can't stop crying and being a total bitch to everyone around me. The smallest thing is setting me off and I can be crying all day over is. I know emotions are high whilst pregnant but is it normal to be like this? I feel like my moods are getting worse as the days are going along. I have suffered with depression in the past and am worried that maybe it's coming back. I don't know whether to go doctors as I don't want to waste their time as they have said in the past it's normal to be emotional during pregnancy but I'm feel so much worse. Does anyone else feel the same? Xx

I have been the same on and off - had mild depression in the past and also been really anxious about loads of things since finding out I'm pregnantn- not just baby worries either. My midwife said to make sure I tell them if I'm worried about it at any point so I think you should see dr or midwife. It might not be helping if your worried about it and not telling someone anyway?

Lots of hugs - I know how horrible it is so hoping you feel better and can talk to someone xx

I've managed to make a doctors app tomorrow, just want piece of mind really as I feel like I'm an emotional wreck, the tears won't stop coming and all I want to do it lay in bed all day away from everyone. I'm under a lot of pressure as we're currently in the middle of trying to find somewhere else to live, our neighbours are disrespectful people who are loud and don't care about anyone else. Also I feel like both my parents and in laws are poking their noses where it's not wanted and it's causing arguments between me and the OH. I'm just feeling like the whole world is against me when I know it's not and I'm over reacting but I can't help but feel like that, afterwards I can kick myself for feeling so silly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back