can't stop crying

RachelJ

Reaction score
I am so fed up with feeling low, lonely, stressed and useless - surely all this hormonal stuff should be over and done with by now?

Oh hun have you spoken to your mw about this? It's common to feel the way you do, even though you feel on your own with it. Special pregnancy counsellors are available and she might be able to refer you.

Try to keep your chin up :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

im same hun, spent most of today in tears. Have you tried going out for a walk for some fresh air? Hope you start feeling better soon xx

perfectly normal, hormones will start to go all over the place again now as you body prepares for the inal trimester and labour

i feel same, just got to try take it day by day. whats worse is i dont bother exercising and eating healthy which would probably help no end, good mum im being already eh!

At least for now we have an excuse im already trying to think of excuses to give out when baby is here :) Hope you feel better soon hun .. its completely normal .. i went psycho last week then sat nd cried nd apologised asking why i have no control .. crazy as !!

xxx

I'm having (or rather have had) a really crappy 3 days. Everything is going wrong and I haven't stopped crying! It will all culminate tomorrow when we find out if hubby is keeping his job or not :( God help me! xx

Rachel I'm the same! I couldn't sleep last night with stressing about money! So I got up this morning and attempted to sort out our finances! Gave me a sore head, which I still have!

Think its normal for the whole time - or at least that's my excuse when I have random outbursts of anger! Lol!

Chin up love, not long until wee one is here! xxxx

I am so fed up with feeling low, lonely, stressed and useless - surely all this hormonal stuff should be over and done with by now?

I had a night like this last night and ended up crying myself to sleep, had had such a good weeeknd at my mums aswell and came home to my lonely flat plsu the fact i had to go back to work today and had to tell them i was pregnant. Think it all just got on top of me xxx

I'm far more emotional now than I was in the first tri!!! I just cry it out when I need to....

thanks ladies - sorry you're all going through the tears too (but glad to find out I'm not the only one) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back