Can't stop crying today........

bute69

Reaction score
I'm terrified about giving birth, worried about how we're going to manage financialy when baby is here as we struggle enough now and today it just all came to a head and I've cried on and off all day. My OH keeps asking me what's wrong, but he suffers from depression and I don't want to burden him with it all, although I'm sure he's thought about this too. I just feel so low at the moment and then I'm worried that all my sobbing is damaging baby. Sorr for the moan, just wanted to tell someone!!

Aww bless you, you should really talk to your partner about this as him suffering from depression won't be anything to do with your pregnancy. Stressing is no good for baby. Contact job centre and see what benefits your may be entitled to. Buy items before you go on maternity leave, things always work themselves out, having a new born is not that expensive unless you go daft and buy everything from mamas and papas?
Try supermarkets for discounts on baby range and clothes, cot etc can be bought cheap from ikea?
Hope this helps

Aww... You really need to speak with someone otherwise you'll just keep feeling low and tearful and that's not good for you or LO. Do you have a Good friend / family member you can chat with?
Try not to worry about the finances - so many of the things we think we need we don't really have to buy, and lots of the things we do need can be bought in great condition second hand. Try looking on eBay, free cycle, in the local papers or ask around locally. It's possible to get some great things without spending a fortune.
Maybe write out a list of essential things you need and look at what you will need to buy when LO is here - it might surprise you that it's not so bad as you think once you see it written down on paper. Good luck... And big hugs... Xx

Aw honey!
I hope that things perk up for you. I have some shockingly shit days too - and from what I can gather all of us seem to have our days of worry! It's a nightmare!

Remember that you are only worrying because you care... Which in itself will make you a fabulous mummy!
Lots o love xxx

All the ladies have given great advice so I'm just going to send a big hug instead. *Hug*

Thanks for your lovely kind words ladies. Feel a lot better today, so will try and think positively and not let myself get in that state again. Have been given some lovely things from freecycle including a swinging cot, Mamas and Pappas cot, Mother Care pushchair with matching car seat which is like new and a load of baby clothes, so shouldn't complain!

Glad you are feeling a little happier today! :). *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back