cant sleep!!!

littleunicorn

Reaction score
:cry: hi im just wondering if anyone can give me any advise on how to get to sleep at night its driving me crazy!! before i go to bed i have a bath and a warm milky drink but i just end up lying there wide awake, so then i read a book which used to work and make me sleepy but now its a the point where im dreading going to bed cos i no its gonna be another restless night HELP!!!!!

Hi!

I'm 38 weeks today- unfortunately the sleep thing doesn't get that much better....... The thing I've found that really works is to be physically tired - the more active I am the more able I am to ignore all the various aches and pains and toilet breaks that keep me up! washing floors, taking the dog for long walks, going into town, just getting as much gentle excersise as I can really...sounds obvious I know but I never sleep worse than if I've spent the day just slobbing around.... Hope it gets better for you!

hi i have only just started my maternity leave (thank god!) and even when i was working all day i couldnt sleep, i am mostly tierd during the day but i try not to nap because it makes it harder to sleep at night! but hopefully things will get better thanks anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back