cant sleep

k8_005

Reaction score
Everytime I lie down I feel sick :( hubby tried massage which did help a bit but now he has had to go to sleep as he has to get up early for work. :( have fan on windows open and the heat actually isn't bothering me right now its the sickness feeling that is bothering me and the back ache which I think is trapped wind mayb? Baby has even settled down now n stopped wriggling as much to sleep wish I could too. I'm fine sat up then I lie down n have to sit up or chuck up iv taken rennies. :( am tiered n want to lie down now :(

:( sorry you are feeling so rubbish when trying to sleep. Sounds unpleasant. Ive no advice but I hope u manage some sleep xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

:( sorry you are feeling so rubbish when trying to sleep. Sounds unpleasant. Ive no advice but I hope u manage some sleep xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Thanks hun .I wouldnt mind but I feel ok sat up n its only when I lie down so is pretty frustrating x

Its horrible hope u got some rest I have bad heartburn and so hot...rotten night. Now storming. ..did u sleep? ?

Its horrible hope u got some rest I have bad heartburn and so hot...rotten night. Now storming. ..did u sleep? ?
Thanks for asking hun.
I managed fitful sleep last night then slept in the morning for a few solid hours which helped. Tonight I'm still trying to sleep came to bed half ten..... Feeling much the same am seeing mw tommo so will talk to her about it as I hate not being able to sleep (when baby comes is diff as there is a valid reason I'd be up lots). I think I prob find it more frustrating as I'm a shift worker and normally pre preg I lie down switch lights off and I'm asleep within ten mins anytime of day or night... But I used to only need around 4/5 hrs solid sleep at min I feel drained if I don't get a good 8 hrs its ok if its interrupted as long as I go back to sleep fairly quickly the problem seems to be its taking ages to get to sleep then when I wake go loo it takes ages again to go to sleep. Hopefully baby will arrive soon and il have that to occupy me instead! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back