Can't sleep :(

Vic27

Reaction score
Been awake since 5am so decided to get up and watch some tv and have a bite to eat I'm gonna be so tired later on and I've got a busy day ahead of me! I think its a mixture of being too hot to sleep and my body preparing me for what's to come lol! I was also really hungry but I've noticed I can't eat past a certain time so didn't gave any dinner yesterday no wonder I'm starving lol! Dh is out for the count hell b loving having the bed to himself lol! Anyone else having trouble sleeping? X

Hun I never sleep well....since maternity leave still awake.early...and through night.every 3 hrs.lnite.thing is.i.dont feel tired think I hsve so much on my mind of what we have to do......I had.cereal.at 11pm lnite and just on tea and toast..
Xxx

I only slept badly last night because hubby's away so I let all the animals in with me - its usually just 1 cat. Kept getting woken by the dog crying because the cat was sinking his teeth into his mouth... Maybe I can consider this preparation for when we have more than 1?!

Glad to know I'm not alone I'm sitting here ordering stuff on eBay for my favours for my baby shower its the only thing I'm being allowed to do for it lol! Thing is I know ill b so tired later but I'm going to ante natal class at 10-12 then off to the safari park for the day with hubby can't wait! I'm so bored of my ante natal classes the mw is lovely but don't really feel like I'm learning much and the class room is so hot and stuffy yuk!

How's the nursery coming on Nicola? How's moo moo today? She giving you some kicks? X

Oh god tigger that sounds mad lol! My dogs stay with my nana as I stay in a flat and don't have a garden I miss them but don't miss the midnight shenanigans they are v spoiled babies lol! X

Hi vic.safari.park sounds fabbbbb... stay cool wont u hunny.sorry your ante natal are not good can u ask questions? ??
Learnt loads from ours and im.now doing. Nhs.ones and leaning more.ha just.got to put into practice. ..
Nursery painted. We are cleaning carpet tonight ready for furniture. To go in tmrw. A lot of boxes.to unpack. Poor boyfriend. ...
Got curtains. Got bunting. ..nearly there. ...
Xxxxx

Aww sounds great ul need to put some pics up when its all finished! My nursery won't b completed till my due date eek! Having problems with delivery of my furniture just hope it gets here before he arrives!
Yeah u can ask questions but I don't really know wot to ask lol! Already knew quite a bit bout pain relief etc so not much else has come up hopefully today will b better!
Haven't been to the safari park since I was a little girl I'm so excited lol! Prob y I can't sleep haha!
How u coping with this heat? I feel like an elephant lol! X

Yay glad she's kicking for u they just do it to keep us on our toes I'm convinced lol little rascals! Yeah babba has been most active this morning which makes me happy although my bump is a bit higher so I think he's moved hopefully he's still head down the little monkey! X

Heat.omg.well yesterday was lovely. And cool but its hotting up....I dont usually. Leave house. Haha.i am missing getting. Out.and about but we have a.lot.to do in house ...hope your furniture arrives keep chasing them.

Glad bubs is being good boy its lovely isnt it...monkey's. .yes moo.is head down im getting lots.of braxton. Hicks.are u???
Have.fun today with hubby gorgeous xxxx

Thanks luv an u take it easy I've so been getting braxton hicks they are bloody sore lol! Speak to u soon :) x

I sleep badly too most nights plus wen I finally fall asleep I find I wake for wees through the night. Hubby stays fast asleep which is good as I'd hate to disturb him too much but then sometimes I just want to poke him n wake him up like there u are now awake too lol but I'm never that mean. Last night I tried to have sex was far too uncomfy n boardered on painful so gave up to be fair he was tiered n not really in mood anyway. This morning I'm shattered n he is like sorry for falling asleep last night shall we now being all over me n kissy... I am afraid to say I said no I'm shattered but I'dlove a cup of tea with biscuits and a back massage...god am iI old sounding or what. Lol so he has gone off to work now I'm enjoying my tea n then gunna try n snuggle back down n sleeeeep as actually seem to feel far more comfy in morning not sure if its cooler or if cuz on own in bed or what but I have taken to napping for a few hours first thing which seems to give me some energy x

Ahhhh bless him least u tried.sex.its.far.from my mind ha ha
We have had separate beds.for while both light sleepers so working. For us.ill try snuggle down for an hour nap in min but ill struggle.xx

This is why I'm so relieved I took my maternity leave earlier! I'd originally planned for today to be the last day. This heat has been horrible at keeping me awake, but at least I have the option of sleeping till late or having a nap now if needed. I tend to wake up randomly at 4am ish and have to sit in the living room watching telly.

Dito k just had a 90 min snooze feeling much better xx

Im finding im sleeping so well atm.. im wondering when these sleepless nights will come in.

I am waking up. But only once to wee a night. And then I have to turn over many times but im straight back to sleep again. Today I didnt wake up till 9ish and that was because the neighbours were loud as they could be outside.
I actually want to start to struggle atleast a little so its not so big a shock when LO does arrive xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Blimey kel how do u do it? ?? ..I can actually survive ok on little sleep so sleep bit im not worried about..ill miss it mind u ha xxx

Ive no idea. Although, I sometimes wake myself up snoring!! Haha. I never used to snore but now I seem to on a few occasions. I hope soon that my sleep is a bit more interrupted to get me prepared x

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back