Cant sleep!!!

nikkid

Reaction score
For the last 4 nights I have been wakening up every hour or so :( Its really making me even more exhausted then i already was. Is this happening to anyone else? xx

hi hun, my sleep patterns are awful too at the moment! It prob doesnt help that hubby works nights and comes home at 6am, despite being very quiet!

I go to bed at 9 - 10pm then wake at least 6 times x

I go to the loo to wee about 3 times!

Yep, here here, I can't get to sleep, I wake up 2-3 times to go pee :wall: and then I can't even go back to sleep :faint:

I wake up loads too, mostly to pee. I'd recommend trying to make yourself as comfy as possible. Try a pregnancy pillow if need be :) x

Last edited:
Same here....and worse still I am eating biscuits each time I wake up too....:blush:

Omg I would do that too of I wasn't so bored to brush my teeth every time again and again during he night lol

Oh yeah, I definitely haven't been sleeping well for the past few weeks. I get to sleep ok but then feel like I wake loads and not just to pee! Saying that, I've never been a good sleeper...

So I went to sleep at 11, up at 12.30 to pee, trying to get back to sleep.....up to pee at 3:00, trying to get back to sleep....up to pee at 4.30 trying to get back to sleep and that never happens so up again at 5.30 and giving up hope...please someone tell me it will be better in trimester 2 before it gets even worst in trimester 3?

ive managed good nights sleep in tri 2, its only now coming towards the end im up again in the night and finidng it hard to sleep x

Im glad im not the only one. Ive always been a good sleeper. Sleep right through the night normally but now its a nightmare :( Roll on Tri 2 When hopefully everything gets a bit better.......... for a while anyway :) xxxx

I was a great sleeper too usually as soon as head hit the pillow i was gone............but now i struggle to et comfy then once i do get into a good sleep i wake up about an hour or two later to pee then once ive been i cany get comfy again so its a vicious circle.

last night was horrendous as hubby went back to work after 3 weeks off and i saw every two hours just cud not settle and was totally shattered today so bn in bed since half 7 xx

I was planning on going to bed but watching supersize vs superskinny and the lady was eating chinese and now i really really want one :( lol trying to get it out of my mind though

xxxx

Now youve mentioned it im gonna watxh supersize v superskinny on +1 tho dunno how much of it i will see lol it usually makes me cry though cos the people on it usualy get upset so beiong pregnant omg im gonna drown in me own tears lol xx

It's not the getting up countless times to pee that's my problem, it's trying to get back to sleep when oh is snoring and all the times I've walked into the wardrobe instead of door in the dark! :)

yup id seriously recommend a good thick memory foam mattress they are great. its lovely and comfy

Might need to get a foam mattress! Can't lie on my side anymore as my chest is so tender it wakes me up if I roll on to my side, plus add in all the pee stops, I'm not even sure I sleep at all :lol: !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back