cant sleep, wont sleep

lauramumof2

Reaction score
:oops:
Here we go again, its that wonderful time of the pregnancy where the insomnia starts. I cant get to sleep, Ive tried counting sheep.
The cat is being an arsehole and clawing at the couch and Stuart and Jessica are quite happily sleeping. Maybe the snow will start again.
I think all you guys are sleeping too.

Night night

Im away to try again, Im taking my ipod and putting on some coldplay. Mmmmm, Mr coldplay is yummy.

Hi hun i know how your feeling im up every 20 mins withought fail and to top it off i have a stinking cold at the mo so im coughing all night aswell so my ribs are killing me even more than they were before all i can say is thank god im getting induced next week sorry but i dont like being pregnant no more.....lol (only joking just wish i could get some sleep)

dont u think its really funny ur lack of sleep is meant to happen when your baby is here not when ur pregnant :twisted: someone upstairs got em selfs all mixed up he he

i guess its good in a way gets our bodies used to those sleepless nights again....lol

I could not sleep the other night I started to get dosey and ended up dreaming that I was counting babies jumping over the fence!!!

I woke my OH to to tell him!!

i thought i was the only one who was having daft dreams....lol i get them every night getting and i wake up all sweaty too its horrible, im not sure if its something to do with me stopped smoking or not but the dreams are really weird like the other night i had one where i went into labour but no one was home except my 3 yr old and she deliverd the baby now that was scary :cry:

Hi folks,
Thanks for your replies, i finally got to sleep then it was time to get up for work. But I sat on my butt and did as little as possible, hehe.
I hope I wont have as much bother tonight.

Take care everyone

Laura.

The cat is being an arsehole and clawing at the couch and Stuart and Jessica are quite happily sleeping.

*LOL*

I know exactly what you mean about the cat...they can be like that sometimes can't they? Have you tried taking a warm bath? Not hot! I used to find that a milky drink helped too, as well as ten long deep breaths in and out while I was lying down.

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back