Can't sleep without pregnancy pillow!

Clairexx

Reaction score
As the title says, I'm still using my pregnancy pillow and can't see me ever being able to sleep without it now! As I'm breastfeeding my belly has gone right down (so is just jelly now) so I don't actually need it to balance my body in anyway, I just love to cuddle it!
Anyone else have this? How did u wean yourself off of it again? I think oh wants more room in the bed back too! Haha xxxx

Hahaha! This is exactly me lol I just can't part with it and don't intend to yet either lol xx

I had my daughter last week and I cant bear to part with my pillow, its just too comfy, even hubby tries to steal it in the night lol xx

I've weaned myself off it now thank god... It was making me even hotter at night so had no choice! I use it now to help position and make myself comfy during night feeds now so it's still very useful! My OH used to steak mine too! Haha xxx

Saaame.. Lol! But instead of it being inbetween legs now im laying on it for extra comfyness lol!
Now my bumps gone im back to lating on my front with my knee up to my bloody chin lmao! Faaav position! Xx

my son is nearly 7 and i still sleep with a pillow under my tummy! not that i have any tummy that needs supporting its just a habit that i never stopped at least a normal pillow does not take up as much room though so maybe try that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back