Can't sleep anymore wah:(

bbee

Reaction score
I can't sleep anymore!! I find it hard to fall asleep at night and then I wake up at about six and can't get back to sleep, and when I am asleep it's on and off.. I hate it:( I love my sleep :( and it's not like I'm not tired - I'm knackered!!!
My dog just came in and jumped on me as in writing this, at least someone's happy in awake at this time lol!

anyone else?!:( and any tips?!xxx

Aww no I find I'm tossing and turning all night most nights x

It's rubbish :( I miss my sleep!!xxx

It may get better for you. My sleep has been up and down for weeks now. A few nights of minimal sleep and then a few of 8 or 9 hours sleep. Im currently in a 'cant sleep stage now' and had 3 hours last night, up at 2.15!
But in tri 2 it was more sleep than not sleep x

Sent from my GT-I9300

I love my sleep so want to grt as much as i can. But im tossing and turning every night as well and with work in the mornings, im knackered! Xxx

It's awful. It's only just started this week, I usually sleep like a log! And now I just find it impossible :( x x

Last edited:
If it helps I have had the worst night sleep ever couldn't get comfortable at all and my back playing up x I'm knackered the day x

Im the same, I wake up all the time, either for a wee, or for no reason, then I find Im awake for like an hour at a time! I find that having something to listen too helps get me back to sleep, stops my brain waking up as much, my OH has some podcasts on his phone so I put those on quietly and try and listen to them and tends to help me drift back off!! xxx

I will have to try listening to something as I really would appreciate some sleep :p laying in bed now with telly on, hopefully I will drift off soon!!!xxx

I'm always waking up for a wee! That and the heat the last few nights have been awful! Luckily I work from home so I make sure I rest as much as I can during the day, not always easy with a 2 year old though! Hopefully you'll start to sleep better soon! X

I never get a good nights sleep anymore, I get such bad hip pain now I always wake up in middle of night and have to lay on my other side due to pain. That or baby is jumping on my bladder so I have to pee 5 times in night. My pregnancy pillow is great for getting in a good position but my hips still bother me and then I have to get up and physically turn my pillow over etc, tis such a pain in the butt. My matress sucks ass!

Try the Kalms Herbal sleeping tablets, they worked a treat for me! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back