Cant remember last period

Freckles

Reaction score
Hi, just looking for a bit of advice.
I ran out of my contraceptive pills last month and was silly and had unprotected sex with my OH a couple of times since then, the problem is I cannot remember when my last period was, it could be 4 but possibly 5 weeks ago, my mind is a blank. It is driving me crazy. I've been peeing a lot (even having to get up in the night) tingling nipples, dizzy and bloated for a while. Feel like my period is coming on for a few days now but all I got so far is a tiny bit of blood (I mean tiny!) and a tiny bit of brown but nothing else. I took a test 3 days ago and it was negative but as my period still hasn't come I started to read up online and saw that early symptoms match some of mine so unsure again. Do you think it's possible? I've been on the pill for 6 years now so maybe being on a break for a month has made my period late starting.
Also apologies as I don't know what the acronyms are yet.

Have you tried looking through texts... I know it sounds weird but I remebered when mine was by looking through my phone and Facebook i.e. I know I put that status up when I was feeling crap because AF came or I texted my DH to tell him AF had arrived

Thanks bluegirl that is actually really good advice, didn't think of that. But today after I took another test this morning about an hour later I got my period. So must have been imagining I was pregnant but it did feel that way. Hoping to try properly next year after I get hitched so good to know this forum is here. Best of luck to you and thanks again for the tip!

You're welcome! Hope all goes well for the wedding! enjoy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back