can't quench that thurst...

hayley

Reaction score
could there be something wrong with me??? i am drinking approx 10 to 12 glass of (1/2 pint glasses) of water/cordial a day... (sugar free) before i became pregnant i used to drink the odd glass.... i would drink about 4 to 5 cups of tea a day... i've cut the tea down to about 2 a day now! but it's the fact i need to drink so much that is causing concern... I'm not a natural water drinker.. i tend to forget and then drink when i'm thirsty... which seems to be all the time...

and i get head aches every day...
x

i had this problem it started at at 25 weeks (i never used to drink water) and i started having a couple a day then it would go up to a few more by the time i got to my 38 week check i was drinking 10 letres a day - wen i told the doc he nearly fainted :) neway he asked wot the MW had sed ( i had been telling hre for weeks) n wen i sed to the doc she sed it was normal he went ape lol, he had me in hospital that day as my BP was up to and the chance of me having a stroke was VERY high luckily by BP went down and i was given some tablets for the drinking and was allowed to go full term with my pregnancy

Hayley I am a bit like that.. I drink water all day long, in fact I just drank 2 large glasses and I am still thirsty.. mind you I had bacon for breakfast so maybe the salt is making me like that.

Didn't realise it maybe a problem Sarah... what a crap midwife!!!!!

I will ask my obstetrician next week when I see him for first time....

well it prob aint as bad as it was for me but i just hope u both get it sorted

hayley said:
could there be something wrong with me??? i am drinking approx 10 to 12 glass of (1/2 pint glasses) of water/cordial a day... (sugar free) before i became pregnant i used to drink the odd glass.... i would drink about 4 to 5 cups of tea a day... i've cut the tea down to about 2 a day now! but it's the fact i need to drink so much that is causing concern... I'm not a natural water drinker.. i tend to forget and then drink when i'm thirsty... which seems to be all the time...

and i get head aches every day...
x

hello Hayley i got like that in my second pregnancy. My sugar was high and i was on the brink of gestational diebetes. Id mention it to your midwife and she will send you for a test at the hospital. Its best to have it checked out. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back