Cant get enougth ice lollys!!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Ok so i read about ladies in trimester one eating lits of ice lollys at the time as keeping luquids down is hard.

Now im in tri 2 , i cant get enough ice lollys, esp sour or fizzy lemonade ones, plus ive discovered cloudy lemonade, drunk with a straw! yum!! I love tropical fruit juice, drool over pineapples as dont think were supposed to eat them, what is this all about!!

Im still stealing pickled cucumber spears from the jar too!! Im loving salad, veg and marmite

Anyone else craving the same things?

Last edited:
lol before I became pregnant I was more a savory person and never really ate sweets but OMG I cant get enough of chewy bars, lollypops and sour sweets . Good job I work in a dentists or my teeth would be terrible lol x

You should try the cloudy lemon Volvic, it's lovely :)

I am now about to have an ice lolly! 9pm every night a nice rocket lolly :) xx

I've had a mini fab tonight but loving Lollys too :) x

I have a freezer full of ice lollies!!, they are so refreshing right now! X

I also have a freezer full of lollies!!! I'm lying in bed eating one now :)x

A jublee when I feel sick makes it alllllll better! I love ice lolly's :)

I love a fab lolly lol

Why shouldn't we eat pineapple?? I love pineapple :-/ xx

Wss↑

Why cant we have pineapple??? Ive been buying fresh ones as I though eating fresh fruit had to be better than sweets :eh:

ive been having ice lollies all evening for ages, I love them anyway but cant get enough now :)
oo i hope we can eat pineapple, morrisons have had tins on offer and ive had atleast one a day the past week! :eek: xxx

I read pineapple is fine - there is bromine or something which can cause contractions but apparantly you would need to eat about 8 pineapples and someone else said its just in the core. Don't worry a bit of pineapple is fine :) x

mmmm ice lollies!

I've been trying to have these at night instead of snacking and they work wonders for nausea and heartburn too!

I actually bought some moulds from B&M for about a quid and making my own flavours! Vimto, coke etc... yummmy!

All this talk.. I want one now!

rocket lollys all the way!! love them :)
get about 20 of the things for a pound in iceland!! bargain lol x

Same freeze pops galore in my freezer, have 2 every night!

Pineapples are one of the old wives tales to get labour going, no harm in having them, removes all hope of then working for you when you want to get bubs out if you eat them all the time now ;-)

Thanks ladies , and re the pineapple i shall buy some more now, its sooo nice fresh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back