Can't eat!!!

Aug13

Reaction score
I an finding it really hard to eat in this heat. Nothing appeals ands I just dnt feel hungry. Anyone feel the same? Plus babys feet are in my ribs and I can barely sit to stomach anything!

OMG!!!! I am so with you there! I've felt like this for the past week. When everyone said the morning sickness would come back in the 3rd trimester i did'nt believe them but my god it's so bad! I feel sick from the minute i wake up to the minute i go to sleep, nothing seems to shift it.
xx

Yeah I don't have much of an appetite when it is hot or I only want particular things, mainly salad and ice cream!

Me too no appetite at all. Don't fancy anything so just snacking all the time lol! X

Sames! Just drinking lots and snacking on anything cold. Fruit, yogurts and ice cream. It's like being on holiday and just snacking all day x

Im the opposite. Could eat lots. Really don't want ths oven on though xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ice cream and ice lollys. . And lots of lettuce iv found good x

Ice pops and ice cream mmmmm

In the day, I cant eat much but as soon as its later on and all cool in the house - I'm like a hungry homeless man shovelling crap in my mouth!

And cucumber I ate about half a cucumber the other day in one go just munching on it then had the other half today refreshing!!!.

I'm glad to hear this as I have some toast in morning and then could practically just live on ice pops. Do you think baby will survive on that though I feel bad :-(

Im on salads and quiches lol

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Yeah, I'm eating normally for breakfast and lunch, but having very small dinners. Last night was just prawn pil pil with some French bread. And that was enough.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27