Can't do anything whilst pregnant!!!!!

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
So next weekend a big group of us are going away for a friends wedding. It's at this lovely hotel and spa and really looking forward to it. Although I'll only be 9 weeks we were going to tell our friends as it'll be so obvious if I'm not drinking. So the Friday night we're booked into their steak restaurant, great I can't have a nice rare bit of meat but its fine as was looking forward to going to the spa with all the girls during the day whilst the boys golf, but no just phoned to make my appointment and they won't do any treatments on me cos I'm in first tri and also said I can't use any of the facilities as the heat and jets can cause miscarriage. I mean don't get me wrong I don't want anything bad to happen but now I feel like I'm not looking forward to it anymore as I'll just be myself during the day. Least I'll have bump to keep me company, wouldn't have it any other way :)

Pointless thread but just a wee rant xxx

Ohh Hun sorry you're feeling like this !! I'm sure it won't be as bad as you're imagining, I went on a spa day with friends last year and although not preggers we spent most of the time in the pool which you can go in ! The treatments were staggered so it shouldn't be that they all go off and leave you on your own which if they are friends I'm sure they wouldn't do anyway!!

Have fun ! X

Oh lovey try not to get down about it. I went to the Sanctuary in Covent Garden when I was 35 weeks and couldn't do any of the saunas, jacuzzis, steam rooms etc but I loved the pool and the relaxation room and found it lovely just chilling and reading magazines. Your friends won't be forever in their treatments and will probs want to just chill out too.
Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned :) x

Owe just enjoy the pool, that will feel so lovely, usually they have sun longers by the pool so take some mags and a book maybe and just enjoy chilling, like the other ladies have said your friends wont be long in their treatments and they may not all go in at the same time.

Enjoy your weekend, hopefully it will be lovely and hot so a nice cool dip will probably be all youl want any way :)

It is difficult but will all be worth it. I am struggling with food, there are so many things we can't eat. I am finding it difficult at lunchtime.

No sandwiches from shop unless prepackaged - mayo being my big issue.

No soft cheese, shellfish or lunch meat.

Oh well as long as my little one is ok.

Thanks girls, over my wee rant now. Just need my frock to arrive from asos and I'll be sorted. Will get loads of swimming and chilling done next weekend. I've booked o get my hair put up morning of the wedding so at least I'll still get a wee bit of pampering xxx

totally agree cosmo, sometimes we just need a rant :) that will be lovely to get your hair done and wear a lovely new dress, have a fab weekend.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back