Can't deal with this...

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Salley, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

I'm 15DPO and still getting BFN hcg, AF is absolutely due today (due yesterday, according to FF) and there's no sign of the witch. I had some terrible cramping for two days across my entire abdomen so I thought for sure she was coming along (but I also had to evacuate my bowels something serious, could have also been the reason for cramping--sorry tmi). I counted myself out at 13DPO when I got a BFN hcg, but now I wonder if I'm not one of those women who don't get a BFP until the witch is way late. I know better than to get overly hopeful, I'm going to continue thinking she's just playing games with me. 15DPO is the latest I've ever been for AF to arrive, I wish my cycles would be consistent..

Anyone know medicinal or herbal remedies for regulating your cycle? I know some swear by Soy but it makes me a tad nervous.. I think herbal would be a better route for me.

/rant

2. Keelygracey

Keelygracey Well-Known Member

Oh Salley, sorry your feeling so crap! I really hope this is a shy BFP for you! What tests are you using?

I know a lot of women take Vitex (angus castus) for regulating their cycles, have you looked into that?

FX'd for you xxxxx

3. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

I'm using cheap hcg's.. ic and dollar store. lol I'm going to hold out, if she's still not here in the next couple days I'll get a frer. Just frustrating, really. I needed to have a little rant about it driving me mad.

I have read about angus cactus, haven't tried it though. I'll have to do more research on it. Thanks hon!

4. Keelygracey

Keelygracey Well-Known Member

Yeah sometimes the IC's are rubbish - I never got a good line on them.

FX'd xx

5. bnelson

bnelson Well-Known Member

Do you track your ovulation?? Do you think maybe you O'd a bit later this month than usual?? Before my IUD (I only just got it out so i have no idea how my cycles are anymore) I had cycles that could go from 31 - 37 days long. I only knew when I O'd based on temp taking because my EWCM wasn't reliable. (sorry if this isn't helpful at all, I just understand the frustration)

6. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

I wasn't monitoring my temperature this cycle because I was going to be away for what I suspected would be my peak ovulation. When I got home I took an opk and got a blazing positive, the next morning too. It faded by that afternoon. I'm pretty sure we caught ovulation but I don't have my temps to back it up. I'll wait until I'm 18dpo before I put down the money for a frer.

7. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

So apparently pneumonia can throw your cycle off. I'm on day 4 of antibiotics, even that could throw off my cycle. What evil games the body plays.

8. Ab202

Ab202 Well-Known Member

I've heard that generally illness tends to affect/delay ovulation, so if you became poorly afterwards then it shouldn't affect your cycle x

9. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

I'm not sure exactly when I got pneumonia. I had a fever 5 days ago and started the antibiotics. OH had enough for us to both have a 7 day course. The antibiotics aren't working for him, we're going to his GP today. I'm still taking mine and coughed up green mucus (sorry tmi) yesterday... So I presume the antibiotics are working for me. Still no AF, but I'm not testing for a few more days, see if she comes around. I hope the pneumonia / antibiotics don't cause me to miss it all together. That's the last thing I need is something throwing my cycle off more.

10. Kylie_ttc

Kylie_ttc Member

I'm 2 weeks late tomorrow, tearing my hair out. SO fed up of it all. Hope you get some answers soon hun, its torture not knowing xx

11. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

Hope you figure out what's going on too hon. I'll be mad if I go two weeks and still getting bfn's.

12. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

Held my pee for about two hours and tried another ic hcg, I'm currently 17DPO...BFN

[​IMG]

13. CockerMum

CockerMum Well-Known Member

So sorry Salley. Will you try fmu? Xx

14. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

Idk I'm torn about this.. I don't want to get the idea in my head that I am pregnant then I get AF. I keep having pulling in my baby box, but 17dpo? I think the antibiotics have just messed me up. Sigh.

15. CockerMum

CockerMum Well-Known Member

When do you finish your course? Xx

16. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

17. Ab202

Ab202 Well-Known Member

Hope you get your bfp soon!

#17 Ab202, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  18. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

18DPO, BFN... keep having muscle spasms in the center of my abdomen. Really wishing something would happen already, the waiting is driving me insane. And we're going away in 5 days to Aruba.. At this rate I'm going to be dealing with AF on vacation! What a bummer.

19. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

20DPO and I give up on testing just going to wait for AF to arrive. With her being so late I'm hoping she waits until the 21st (day after my vacation is over). I'll test again then if she's still not here. Very frustrating cycle.

20. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

AF finally arrived, mystery solved. On to cycle 7 and using my OvuSense gadget. :)