cant believe it! :D

winnie89

Reaction score
i finally got to 30 weeks, yah!! ::love: considering this time last year i felt so shitty because i wasnt pregnant and i was told there was a possibility that i couldnt have kids i feeel soooo happy :cloud9: i regret some of the horrible things i have said to my family when being in the heat of the moment and getting my self very upset but now i've only got 10 weeks left to wait for my little man to come and make me a proud mommy!

Last edited:
yay! :) nearly there, hope the next 10 weeks fly by! xx

Yay - woohoo! Great feeling isn't it? I hit the 30 week mark tomorrow. I was also sitting thinking how different things were this time last year, it's coming up to a year since my mc, just wish I could go back in time and tell myself that a year from then I'd be 30 weeks pregnant and soo happy x

Yay - love hitting milestones like that! x

Awww happy days! I know how u feel I was told I might not be able to have children and 3weeks later I conceived! The medical world don't know everything! Enjoy the next 10 weeks of being prego!

Last edited:
lol this time last year i was crying with how much i wanted a baby and now ive almost got her here.

this time last year i had literally conceived last night with baked bean, who we sadly lost in march...but here i am now with boo boo and not long to go.....do feel like i spent all of 2011 pregnant....but it will be worth it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back