Can't believe I'm posting in here

Emmam1982

Reaction score
So Logan is now 10 weeks old....I'm scheduled to have the coil fitted next Friday but I was expecting af today but as yet not showed...I know after a baby it can take a while for periods to regulate themselves but after my other babies they've always gone straight back to 28 days.
I have had unprotected sex though so I can't help but worry that I may have got caught....so just wanted other people's input.
My first period after having Logan started on 21st June and I bled for an unusual 7 days then had a few days break before having 2 more days af on the 30th June and 1st July.
I had unprotected sex on 8th and 14th July.
The extra 2 days bleeding threw me completely and I just don't know what's going on.

I guess it's possible hun, have you took a test? Xx

After quitting the pill my body started acting weird too. Having 4 days of heavy bleeding, a rest day and another day of light bleeding. It could be you're body trying to regulate itsself after your pregnancy.
Whatever the cause I'd do a hpt and if that doesnt give any results go see your gp?

It could just be your body settling back down to normal, I know you said it did straight away before but each time can be different.

Best thing to do at this point is do a test and then at least you will know

I've done a test....I think it's negative-thought I could see a faint line but then looked again and can't. Still no af, I'm hoping she shows soon as I had to fight to get my coil appt for Friday and will have to wait till mid August if i have to cancel next week's appt.
I've checked my cervix and its high and firm but can't remember what that means-I know its usually lower at ovulation but that's all I can remember x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 48
That looks like my negative tests from last month to me

Hope AF arrives soon so your appointment isn't cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back