Can't believe I'm posting in here again!

Huge congratulations hun! There's so many from last time round of again (not me though ha). Wishing you a happy healthy nine months xx

OMG!!! Congratulations, sweetie! So nice to see you in here again with LOADS of us from B&T! This time I'm a few weeks ahead of you. Hope all is well with you and Finn xxx

Hi Karen

I know, I can't believe how many of us are number 2 already! We must be mad! How is little Tilly? x

OMG!!! Congratulations, sweetie! So nice to see you in here again with LOADS of us from B&T! This time I'm a few weeks ahead of you. Hope all is well with you and Finn xxx

Hi Karen

I know, I can't believe how many of us are number 2 already! We must be mad! How is little Tilly? x
:) Absolutely barking mad! Tilly is great, thanks. She's been a nightmare at night for the last few nights, but is coming along really well at the moment, and is super cute to compensate for all the lost sleep! xxx

Hi Karen

:) Absolutely barking mad! Tilly is great, thanks. She's been a nightmare at night for the last few nights, but is coming along really well at the moment, and is super cute to compensate for all the lost sleep! xxx

Yes she is super cute :) We still have bad nights with Finn. He has never slept through, best he's ever done is till 4.30 but he still has milk overnight! He usually wakes 1-2 times a night. This morning he was up at 5.15 though! Yawn! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back