Can't believe I'm posting in here again!

Kirsty.Y.84

Reaction score
Hi all,

I haven't been on the forum much since my little boy was born, but thought I'd post today as I found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant with number 2!

I used the forum lots during my first pregnancy and found it a massive support so I'm hoping to do the same this time round.

I'm feeling quite nervous about having 2 babies under the age of 2, but I do believe everything happens for a reason, so although we weren't planning on ttc for a other couple of months it was obviously meant to be!

My due date is 30th march at the moment :)

xxx

Congratulations! I got a bfp yesterday too so ill have 2 under 2 as well, scary! I struggle with 1 sometimes :)

congrats! My due date is also 30th March (fingers crossed) :)

Very exciting! There are a few of us from Baby & Toddler now!! Xx

Yay massive congratulations xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby Boy due 17th Dec 2013

Congratulations!!! That's pretty much what happened to me too, we were going to wait until Oct to TTC but oops lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Yeah we wanted at least 2 years between them so were waiting till September! Still trying to get my head round it tbh! Can't believe that we tried for 5 months with Finn and were at it all the time and this time it's happened by accident! x

Congratulations!

There are loads of March due dates on here...and my date is 30th too! :) My hubby's is the 23rd and I was early with my 1st and ovulated early so it could be an early birthday pressie!

x

OMG!!! Congratulations, sweetie! So nice to see you in here again with LOADS of us from B&T! This time I'm a few weeks ahead of you. Hope all is well with you and Finn xxx

Congrats! Think thereis definitely something in the water on PF as so many of us are returning. My little man will be about 18 months old when baby no.2 is due so i share the '2 under 2' worry! Im sure we'll all be fine!X

lol some of us are weeks away from the '2 under 2' so we can tell you what its like, plus there are at least 2 ladies that have done it already too :)
my alyssa will be 18 months old when i have squishy too peapod :)

Congratulations- nice to meet you : )

Thank you all.

Seems very strange to be back here. I thought this time I'd be less worried and would know all the answers as I've done it before but I feel pretty much as clueless as I did nearly 2 years ago! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back