Can't believe I'm back here!

Baby Bean

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've not been on PF for ages now; I have a 2 and 3/4 yr old daughter and loved this forum throughout my last pregnancy. Soooo, I took a test last Friday and turns out I'm pregnant again with number 2! I'm very excited but feel like I've forgotten everything! DD was planned but this little one was a surprise - hubby had said no more children until we move to a bigger place. Oops! But I am very happy to be here and wanted a little brother or sister for DD so badly so all is good!

Just wanted to say hello for now. I'm looking forward to reading other posts and remembering all I've forgotten about pregnancy!

Love Anna xxx

Hi Anna,

Congratulations on your positive result and welcome. Xx

Congrats and Welcome Back to the mad house!! :)

xx

Hi everyone,

I've not been on PF for ages now; I have a 2 and 3/4 yr old daughter and loved this forum throughout my last pregnancy. Soooo, I took a test last Friday and turns out I'm pregnant again with number 2! I'm very excited but feel like I've forgotten everything! DD was planned but this little one was a surprise - hubby had said no more children until we move to a bigger place. Oops! But I am very happy to be here and wanted a little brother or sister for DD so badly so all is good!

Just wanted to say hello for now. I'm looking forward to reading other posts and remembering all I've forgotten about pregnancy!

Love Anna xxx

HUGE congrats to you. wishing you all the best :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back