Can't believe I only have 2 weeks left!

H16

Reaction score
I can't believe that I only have 2 weeks left in tri 2! Where the hell has the time gone?! I am actually going to have to start thinking about giving birth in a few weeks!!!! :shock:

Anyone else wondering how the hell their pregnany has gone sooooo fast?! I thought 9 months would feel like a life time but since hitting tri 2 it has flown by in a whirlwind! x

It's not until you start looking back over it that you realise how quick it's actually going is it!! Just enjoy every second of the remainder :)

I was just thinking the exact same thing hon, i have a week left until tri 3 and am now worried as im going to have to star thinking about labour and everything else afterwards!! Its scary isnt it.

Hubby is doing a great job in getting things bought and prepared but the house is a state at the mo and because i cant help with lifting the heavy things im concerned we wont get things done in time like doing baby's room up... im doing a college course through work and have exams to take so am stressing about that too lol

How organised are you, are you getting there? Xx

It is indeed! Can't believe that in a matter of weeks we will be someones mum! Madness!

That's good your hubby is getting things sorted :) Good luck with your exams! What are you studying?

I'm not doing too bad on the organisation front tbh - got 90% of what I need for bubs now and my family are helping out loads. Only thing that worries me is space as we live in a tiny 2 bed flat and our spare room is full of furniture that we can't get rid of so no idea where baby will go when it gets older! On the council waiting list as can't keep privately renting due to money but god knows how long it will take! Stressed.com x

Last edited:
Tell me about it. Still cant get my head around the fact that im going to be a parent. Just doesnt seem real - and my friend who gave birth a month ago says it still hasnt sunk in for her even though she actually has her baby lol.

Thank you, i have accountancy exams to do through work. Am in the finals of 2nd year of 3 years to do and my boss wants me to continue my final year when im on mat leave...not sure thats going to happen at the moment lol!

I think we are pretty much in a similar boat - glad your family is helping out. We also have most of the stuff and live in a small 2 bed house. I did sell some stuff through ebay last year to make some more space as it was getting ridiculous and thats just with the 2 of us. We were hoping to move before i fell pregnant but things dont happen the way we plan sometimes hehe. Really hope the council find you another flat and sharpish but if they dont im sure your little one will just get used to its surroundings, people dont miss what they arent used to and all that :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back