Can't be bothered....

KJL

Reaction score
...to do anything! I really can't be arsed :? I have stuff to do but the thought of even going out the house makes me tired! Does anyone else feel the same or am I the only lazy-arse :? :D It really depresses me as I used to be constantly on the go.... :bored:

i feel like this too. ive really ad enough of everythin and feel shatterd and frustrated! :hug:

errggg, yes yes and yes.

I went out inot town today and walking back home, in the last 5 minutes I had to stop every 30 seconds or so, my back was killing me and I felt sooo tired!

Sorry to hear you are feeling the same way...at least I know i'm not the only one now! It sucks feeling like crap! Everything is an effort :wall: I may drag myself to the kitchen and iron some more baby gros... :sleep:

Babylicious said:
yeah I feel the same, cba to even answer the phone :roll:

me too...I have about a zillion answer phone messages as I couldn't be arsed to get up :shakehead:

me :wave: you can barely move in my flat , it looks like weve just moved in with box;s everywhere , and u cant get into the nursery !

but ive just had osteo and now feel zonked out and could go for a nap ! also got acid in me chest so prob means i need an early dinner , which i got to cook for myself as hubby working till midnight

arrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

G3M said:
me :wave: you can barely move in my flat , it looks like weve just moved in with box;s everywhere , and u cant get into the nursery !

but ive just had osteo and now feel zonked out and could go for a nap ! also got acid in me chest so prob means i need an early dinner , which i got to cook for myself as hubby working till midnight

arrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I totally sympathise, we has boxes everywhere too :? I just went to do some food shopping and went to boots, got back and i'm knackered :bored: Hubby also won't be back until late...can't be arsed to cook so I'm thinking takeaway or the lone tin of baked beans sitting in the cupboard :(

kjl , where do you live ? bet ya not close so we can have toast with that tin of beans :rotfl:

i really need to sort this flat out , i didnt realised we stored so much in the nursery / old spare room ! :shock:

It gets worse... :rotfl: :rotfl: I only cleaned the house today because I HAD to... :rotfl: and I didn't do it all only a bit... and took lots of breaks.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Are your girls taking iron supplements - I find an amazing difference in my energy levels when I take them and when I dont - they were prescribed for me at week 18 and I took them about 3 days a week until Christmas and every day since then and they have made such a difference :D

G3M said:
kjl , where do you live ? bet ya not close so we can have toast with that tin of beans :rotfl:

i really need to sort this flat out , i didnt realised we stored so much in the nursery / old spare room ! :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I wish I had some bread...being a pregnant numpty I went food shopping and forgot to buy bread :? I'm such a plonker! I'm actually not far from you, I live in Mill Hill, Middlesex (NW London)

We just moved into our house a few months ago and I have been really pants at clearing out the rooms. Our nursery was the clutter room...we've cleared most boxes out but they are in the hall ways...oops :wink: My hubby asks me every day when he gets back from work why I haven't started clearing the mess...arghhhhh! I would love to answer "coz I can't be arsed" but I generally make up some crap about being busy or having to go out etc :fib:

Squiglet said:
It gets worse... :rotfl: :rotfl: I only cleaned the house today because I HAD to... :rotfl: and I didn't do it all only a bit... and took lots of breaks.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I put the plates into the dishwasher...does that count :rotfl: :rotfl:

ella said:
Are your girls taking iron supplements - I find an amazing difference in my energy levels when I take them and when I dont - they were prescribed for me at week 18 and I took them about 3 days a week until Christmas and every day since then and they have made such a difference :D

I have some in my cupboard actually...I may give them a go, thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back