"Cant be arsed-ness" feeling getting stronger

haha id forgot about that and dya know I hadny heard that expression till not so long ago Paul keeps saying mines is like a bucket cheeky git hat he is

God well done you for being able to bend to do that I struggle to put socks on well just on one foot for some reason haha - is that the glitter opi stuff that Travis spread everywhere on holiday by any chance lol

haha the joys of sharing an office but bet its funny to watch him being driven up the wall

awww thats nice of Nat to do that where you off to?Im the same I know that day is coming and I know no matter how hard I try im gonna greet - good thing is that on the 31st theres a couple people off so not as many will see me greet think that whole last week will be hard bu we will get each other through it - id quite like to just walk out at the end of the Friday like its a normal weekend god im filling up just thinking bout it get a grip garner

im packing a mini hospial bag as we goin away for a couple days near end of august just in case minion decides to surprise us and also going to leuchars airshow 15h sept so itl b going hen as well xxxxx

Last edited:
She made it to cresswell with 20 mins to spare....he must have flew oot as she didn't have a clue she was in labour !! And thats the second! wtf ???

Yep, the very same glitter. Monkey.

Yeah get a mini bag prepared. Im going nowhere when I'm off in sept. sadly. Would love a wee holiday with mr c again but he's too busy at work. When I was at the cinema yest, my baby was a wriggler. She was pushing herself up. To my diaphragm and it was sore, wondered if it was the noise as she'd been still for ages before. Who knows.

Little Italy I thnk Natalie said. So that nice of them.

We missed the bump to bump class, it's on the last tues of month so we can get to the next 2 if u want. Also there's something called early daze on Tuesday's 2-4 for after birth, thinking that's what my midwife got confused with. But think I will attempt to get to them, meet new people :)
Xxxx

aye he must have been catapulted out like im pretty sure il know when Im in labour or i hope i do or that cud be a bit of a shocker to the system lol

its nice to get away for a change of scenery shame you wont get away anywhere tho nice o have days o decide if u wana go places - i just cany wait for all the petrol im gonna save no going bak and forward to work lol

bet Daisy was covering her ears in the cinema trying to hide fae the noise

aye the after birth ones defo sound good gets us out the house etc should defo get to the one in september not sure il make it to the one in august wi it bein ma last week il prob b rushing around at the last minute and well depends what mood the boss is in lol xxxxxx

You've not got long left now of work. I had one last 4 week placement to do before I left for maternity leave and I thought I was going to be there forever but it flew by! x

Im feeling like you babyem the last four weeks are gonna drag by but then I know at the end of it I can have all my time to myself to lie in, nest etc - are you getting plenty chill time now your off x

yeah I am, but I'm finding myself very bored most of the time! I lie in for abit, do the housework then find I have nothing else to do!! x

thats good il prob be the same lie until i wake up without setting an alarm as such (built in alarm will no doubt still go off when bladder gets oo full lol) then get everything done and sit on ma backside mite have to force myself out for a walk to ge me out the house an keep me motivated x[/QUOTE]

I've been trying to keep walking but it's getting abit much now, I end up hot, sweaty and in pain! I've been getting alot of pressure in my bum and foof so not enjoyable atm! x

aye he must have been catapulted out like im pretty sure il know when Im in labour or i hope i do or that cud be a bit of a shocker to the system lol

its nice to get away for a change of scenery shame you wont get away anywhere tho nice o have days o decide if u wana go places - i just cany wait for all the petrol im gonna save no going bak and forward to work lol

bet Daisy was covering her ears in the cinema trying to hide fae the noise

aye the after birth ones defo sound good gets us out the house etc should defo get to the one in september not sure il make it to the one in august wi it bein ma last week il prob b rushing around at the last minute and well depends what mood the boss is in lol xxxxxx

It's a date then buddy! Xx

yaaaaaaaay looking forward to it be nice to be able to get out an about an get back to half normality xxx

now that is a smashing idea :) i do like my food lol xxx

Me too. Wonder if it will be all girls?! I think it may! Xx

Yes I think it will be all girls that go to the classes - one of our friends go no sure if its dumfries or lockerbie and they have days out an picnics it sounds fab obviously activities may be a bit different our time with it being october onwards

Im feeling less canny be arsed so Im devising an action plan of what I wana get done in the flat etc and stick to it leaving all the heavy jobs to Paul of course lol xx

No u wally......will the 4 of us be all girls! Xxxx

No u wally......will the 4 of us be all girls! Xxxx

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha blonde wally if you dont mind lol - uve not got long to wait and see what flavour minion is xxxx

Dam it. U could tell me, it must be soooooo stressfull doing this on ur own, I could be ur Paul when he's at work! I've told u everything!!! Haha! Xx

It was an extremely good effort on ur part there buddy to get it out of me gonna start passing the sweep sheet round more to see what people think heehee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back