"Cant be arsed-ness" feeling getting stronger

kaz1983

Reaction score
Morning ladies bit of a pointless thread but just as the title suggests this is how im feeling today

I have 23 days days (including today) to work and my last day cannot come quick enough

Its not that Im tired I just dont want to get out of my cosy bed even more so when hubby says "dont get up just yet I want to feel minion move more" apparently he had been cuddling me for ages and minion had been dancing about while I slept xx

Awww that's so sweet :D

Slightly different circumstances for me, but I know the 'Can't be arsedness' feeling very well..... ;) xx

The only days i can be arsed are my days when im not at work...lol!! Only 30 shifts left as i work part time...counting them down! x

Awww that's so sweet :D

Slightly different circumstances for me, but I know the 'Can't be arsedness' feeling very well..... ;) xx

I never felt minion move at all obviously was in a deep enough sleep feeling them now im up and about :)

Hope your feeling passes soon mines comes and goes but think its more impatientness aswell feel we are nearly all ready for minion coming and they are the only thing thats missing lol xx

The only days i can be arsed are my days when im not at work...lol!! Only 30 shifts left as i work part time...counting them down! x

Hopefully your remaining shifts go by quickly :)

Im not usually bad once Im up and about I could do to be nesting at home rather than working but needs must for the next four weeks xx

Urs too :) I know, once im there the day tends to go fairly quicklymost of the time....again its the same for me i could quite happily find lots to do at home :) xxx

You've not got long left now of work. I had one last 4 week placement to do before I left for maternity leave and I thought I was going to be there forever but it flew by! x

Aw BB, I know that feeling! Not long now. Big hugs xxx

Urs too :) I know, once im there the day tends to go fairly quicklymost of the time....again its the same for me i could quite happily find lots to do at home :) xxx

Thanks hun like yourself the day tends to go fairly quickly and only here till 3.45 today as got midwife this afternoon for 31 week check so at least il b at home earlier than normal - going to see my granny today with my brother which may be stressful as she has dementia and doesny understand whats happening to her - she sin for a shock when her great grandminion arrives as I think she still thinks of us as young teenagers lol

Ive got a wee list of housework I will do later on then have an earlyish night xxx

You've not got long left now of work. I had one last 4 week placement to do before I left for maternity leave and I thought I was going to be there forever but it flew by! x

Im feeling like you babyem the last four weeks are gonna drag by but then I know at the end of it I can have all my time to myself to lie in, nest etc - are you getting plenty chill time now your off x

Aw BB, I know that feeling! Not long now. Big hugs xxx

Thanks buddy how long till ur finished?on the plus side I have everything for my mini hospital bag ready to pack for our couple days away end august and scare tactic airshow visit mid september xxx

i know how you feel! my maternity officially starts on 29th Sept and i had intended on working right up to that date. But I had 3 weeks worth of missed days off and annual leave days that i was keeping to add onto my mat leave next year that I have now decided to take this year. So the 2nd Sept should be my last working day.
but I think i have managed to find another 4 days that i am trying to convince HR dept to give me, which wil get me off on 26th Aug!!! Hubby keeps tellling me I will regret it, that I should keep the days for next year when baby is here, but i just cant be arsed either!!! I hate having to get up at 6.30 every day for work, and i really need a nap around lunchtime.

am tempted to go to doc and get myself signed off.........

I was out of work when I found out I was pregnant and so I don't have a job I just volunteer at the library I used to work in for now a couple of times a week. But just day to day stuff around the house... I just cannot be arsed any more!

Between feeling so achey and sore lately (had no idea the pubic bone could hurt so much!) and just feeling generally lethargic partly due to this warm humid weather I just don't want to do anything. I'm forcing myself to keep on top of things but I could just sleep most of the time to be honest or sit with a good book!

I hate to think how much I'd be struggling with a full time job. You ladies have my sympathy and my awe!

Last edited:

Im feeling like you babyem the last four weeks are gonna drag by but then I know at the end of it I can have all my time to myself to lie in, nest etc - are you getting plenty chill time now your off x

yeah I am, but I'm finding myself very bored most of the time! I lie in for abit, do the housework then find I have nothing else to do!! x

I still have 49 working days left!!!

Not that I am counting or anything :lol:

I've even made myself a little Excel calendar so I can put a big black cross through each day (I do this discretely of course!)

I have a week off in August but all in it's 11 weeks left, then 2 weeks annual leave and maternity leave starts at 39w!

I bet I'll be bored out of my mind when the time actually comes but at the moment I cannot wait

xxxxxxxxxxx

I hear you all ladies! Roll on the finish up, especially now that everything is getting really tired and slowing down.

i know how you feel! my maternity officially starts on 29th Sept and i had intended on working right up to that date. But I had 3 weeks worth of missed days off and annual leave days that i was keeping to add onto my mat leave next year that I have now decided to take this year. So the 2nd Sept should be my last working day.
but I think i have managed to find another 4 days that i am trying to convince HR dept to give me, which wil get me off on 26th Aug!!! Hubby keeps tellling me I will regret it, that I should keep the days for next year when baby is here, but i just cant be arsed either!!! I hate having to get up at 6.30 every day for work, and i really need a nap around lunchtime.

am tempted to go to doc and get myself signed off.........

If I hadnt had hols to use I would have liked to have worked a bit longer but then other days when I feel like this Im like let me just finish now but would mean going back earlier. Will you have holidays accrued while ur off to use at end of ur mat leave once ur back - I plan on going back end of Seotember and will have nearly 7 weeks holidays to use before the end of March 2014 eek xx

I was out of work when I found out I was pregnant and so I don't have a job I just volunteer at the library I used to work in for now a couple of times a week. But just day to day stuff around the house... I just cannot be arsed any more!

Between feeling so achey and sore lately (had no idea the pubic bone could hurt so much!) and just feeling generally lethargic partly due to this warm humid weather I just don't want to do anything. I'm forcing myself to keep on top of things but I could just sleep most of the time to be honest or sit with a good book!

I hate to think how much I'd be struggling with a full time job. You ladies have my sympathy and my awe!

I feel such a fraud as touch wood Ive not suffered with backache or pubic bone pain (only when consultant decides to be heavy handed when examining me). Im like that some days I have to force myself to do the day to day housework hat needs done x

yeah I am, but I'm finding myself very bored most of the time! I lie in for abit, do the housework then find I have nothing else to do!! x

thats good il prob be the same lie until i wake up without setting an alarm as such (built in alarm will no doubt still go off when bladder gets oo full lol) then get everything done and sit on ma backside mite have to force myself out for a walk to ge me out the house an keep me motivated x

I still have 49 working days left!!!

Not that I am counting or anything :lol:

I've even made myself a little Excel calendar so I can put a big black cross through each day (I do this discretely of course!)

I have a week off in August but all in it's 11 weeks left, then 2 weeks annual leave and maternity leave starts at 39w!

I bet I'll be bored out of my mind when the time actually comes but at the moment I cannot wait

xxxxxxxxxxx

nah im sure ur not counting like me not counting ive bn counting since i had about 60 days to work lol

see i wouldny be discreet about crossing each day off lol

think il find it strange after being off two weeks cos thats usually the most time i take ata time hubby is off thru the working week too but i dont realli wana annoy him too much as Im gonna b at home 24/7 for over a year lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

I hear you all ladies! Roll on the finish up, especially now that everything is getting really tired and slowing down.

i think its the last few hurdles that seem to take ages to get over go a couple busy weekends coming up so trying to rest as much as possible inbtween. Think im gonna head up to bed now as feeling realli sick with a sore stomach xx

I finished work on 20th July - I work in a school so my maternity leave doesn't officially start until my due date, so I get the summer holidays fully paid! It's wored out really well - almost as if I planned it! lol

I know exactly what you mean though, I was ticking of days in my diary and counting down to when I didn't have to get up at 6:30am and struggle through a day of being on my feet, dealing with naughty kids and comments from other staff members about how 'big' I am (I'm not any bigger than I should be btw!) Grrrr!!!

Last week I got loads of stuff done, all those little jobs that never got done....but last night my husband told me 'you are on holiday, so relax a bit' - I felt like I should be doing stuff but actually he is right, and today I am enjoying time in my dressing gown!!

I hope the time flies for you ladies still working! :)

How are u feeling today chicken? A wee bit better I hope. And if ur not u better not be at work. Least the suns oot in Dumfers....could be worse.

And to all the ladies whoare counting down....me to! I've only 20 days left to work and I only do it cause I can't decide if it freaks my boss out that I'm going or if it pisses her off! :D haha! Xxxxx

I finished work on 20th July - I work in a school so my maternity leave doesn't officially start until my due date, so I get the summer holidays fully paid! It's wored out really well - almost as if I planned it! lol

I know exactly what you mean though, I was ticking of days in my diary and counting down to when I didn't have to get up at 6:30am and struggle through a day of being on my feet, dealing with naughty kids and comments from other staff members about how 'big' I am (I'm not any bigger than I should be btw!) Grrrr!!!

Last week I got loads of stuff done, all those little jobs that never got done....but last night my husband told me 'you are on holiday, so relax a bit' - I felt like I should be doing stuff but actually he is right, and today I am enjoying time in my dressing gown!!

I hope the time flies for you ladies still working! :)

brilliant timing id say for ya all those holidays then mat leave woohoo - yes I find it hard enough coping with adults never mind children and why do people feel the needd to make nasty comments - theres a couple friends who make jokes to me about being like a house end and to watch whengoing through narrow spaces but its all banter an not nasty in the slightest and we r pregnant after all cany no get a wee tad bigger though more an more folk have said im neat its all bump realli

your husband is right you are on holiday so you have as many dressing gown days as you like....says me that plods on regardless then tires myself out x

How are u feeling today chicken? A wee bit better I hope. And if ur not u better not be at work. Least the suns oot in Dumfers....could be worse.

And to all the ladies whoare counting down....me to! I've only 20 days left to work and I only do it cause I can't decide if it freaks my boss out that I'm going or if it pisses her off! :D haha! Xxxxx

Hi poppet im feeling alot btr than last night but when I got up this morning I still wasny 100% so not at work today was in bed till 11 got up had some toast now just crashd ou on the couch....suns out here too totally roasing so got the window open too listening to sound of traffic outside an the guinea pigs moving about their daily business lol

haha i bet it does both and if its the latter id be inclined to do it all the more haha

good luck with ur ani D today xxxxx

It's the hilarity of last nights pad rage! Hopefully ur just feeling out of sorts and a wee rest will do u good.

I found a white pee pot, so that's sorted but no doubt I will be in bother for forgetting the red. I always get told off about pee samples. Don't know what happens when I bring the empty containers home....sure George must dig up the garden and hide them :)

I've just hung 2 loads of washing out and thrown all the windows out too. Hell I may even put a maxi dress on! I'm so white tho. Yucky! Waiting on grant calling me back, need shopping and I have a date night tonight with mr c. I've officially got my mojo back and I'm a bit obsessed with him. I even lie and stare at him sleeping! Turning into a weirdo freak stalker! Haha!

I had a long lie too....no such thing as a straight through sleep tho, if I'm not itching I'm peeing or I'm up sneezing or taking pills for my pelvic ache! Haha! Chin up my little friend. Xxxx

Haha yes that was funny god we dont have go through some ordeals to have kids lol it did help take my mind off no feeling well all the comments tho so thank you to u and lisa heehee

Dont worry im the same wih samples I always forget to take one never mind losing the pot or should that be losing the plot lol hen when they ask for one I struggle - urine yesterday was clear and bp good too so hopefully they wont need as many samples after ive seen the big man in a couple weeks

Naughty George I bet he sits laughing at u looking for them

Oohh have fun on ur date nite r u off out or staying in - I know what you mean about the mojo though I dont stare at paul while he sleeps but if given half the chance Id pounce him but hes not so keen ....just now il work me charms ;)

Uve had a busy morning ul need to put ur feet up for a bit too

In hree days we are both gonna be squashes on our tickers...I wait every week for mine changing but Im a squash this week again which is good cos looking along the lines at the melons that are coming up freaking me out a bit lol xxxxx

Still laughing at the wizards sleeve....bet she has ;) gads!!!!

Grants coming at 1:30 so I've time for a bath. Managed to bend to cut my toe nails and will throw more glitter at them. Have no energy to attempt to remove the stuff that's been on for weeks. Glitter opi collection is lovely but a bitch to get off. Had my fingers done yest. No tips, my nails are LOng enough now for overlays. This will please Andy when I go bk as he says my nails clattering in the keyboard drives him up the wall! Well so does his techno music! Oh the joys of sharing an office. I'm loving being off, but a wee bit of me misses them!

Nat's organised a leaving meal in 31st aug.....feels scary. I'll be more emotional than I think I will. I can feel it creeping up on me now. We'll just need to keep each other going. Will ask again about bump classes today and after they arrive we could do babies and toddlers together ?

Gonna pack my hospital bag tomorrow when mrs at work....10 weeks till D day. And I can't wait o be a squash, sick of the sight of an egg plant!!!! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back