Cannot wait for Mat Leave

twinkle90

Reaction score
I cannt wait for my midwife to give me the Mat B Form so i cant sort out Maternity. The sooner the better ;)

Omg tell me about it! I got mine last week, just need my boss to sign it on Monday. I finish on 4 July.....the countdown is on! x

Do i fill out the Mat B Form? Or my employer? Xx

Sorry the midwife should fill it in & then you hand it it, I have a form from work I need to complete & hand in - cant remember what it's called but I have to hand it in with my mat b1 & my manager signs it x

Ah right. Im guessing when the midwife fills it oit she also writes down my chosen dates for maternity? When did you get the form from work? Xxx

No she just puts your due date & last examination date on there. You need to put your chosen mat leave dates on the form from your employer. My form is available on my work intranet at any time but I have printed it, filled it in & will hand it in next week with my mat b1. If I were you I'd ask my manager or HR dept for your internal form x

What is the form called i get off my employer? Xx

What is the form called i get off my employer? Xx

It's a company thing, they won't all have one. I just had to write a letter explaining the dates I'd like. Ask your boss how they'd like confirmation of your maternity is the easiest xx

Figure out the dates in my head of when i want to start my Maternity lol. Im thinking 16th Sept to 16th June. I only want 9 months off xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back