Caneston pessary

Bubbles1987

Reaction score
So after my anti biotics I think I have thrush. Tmi but its not itchy at my entrance like it was when had thrush before but itchy and sore around cliterous area? Is this thrush? I text midwife and she said she get canneston pessary. The instructions say to apply after doctor instruction re use of applicator?? Do I use applicator? Worries if I don't i won't put it far enough in .... Thanks for any experienced views.... :) xx

I had thrush in the later stages if pregnancy (30+ weeks) and I had to use the applicator and pessary as I remember her distinctly saying something along the lines of "make sure you get it right up there!!!"

Ive just used this today I put a post in preganancy actually haha. I used the pessary applicator but hardly pushed it in tmi lol. Im waiting for it to work now ;/ so swollen and itxhy its horrible ; (

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I was told to use the applicator and get it all the way in. Also, do it just before bed so you barely move and give it time to work. Can be quite serious if thrush is left untreated - I had to treat twice because the first time didn't work :-(

Stil haven't decided to use it or not! Hardly itched this evening and just little sore, not too bad at all so not even sure if it is thrush and don't want to take it if I don't need to! I sometimes think I get phantom symptoms as read anti biotics when pregnant can cause thrush so I just automatically think I have it. Maybe see how tomorrow goes? ... Thanks for the info though ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back