Cancelled my fertility appointment!!

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Feels weird to post in here!
Anyway, after 13 failed cycles I was due to see a fertility consultant on Wednesday 14th.
I called them today to tell them about bfp and they said I could still come if I wanted!??????
I thought that was weird, another lady who has been waiting for a cancellation can take that appointment, so it's cancelled :)
I was tempted to keep it, just in case of, yknow, between now and then but I'm going to be positive and try to start to enjoy this pregnancy.
Anyway, pointless post really.
Hope you're all well, the crampy feelings I had yesterday have gone (think it was holding the pee so long) so I'm (slightly) happier now :) xx

Aw I bet it felt brilliant to call them up and say 'I'm pregnant!!' Lol.

It is weird that they said you can still go along lol, but as u say, someone else who isn't preggo could use that slot. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congrats cosmic :)

The same happened to me lol i was being referred to a fertility clinic when i found out i was pregnant x

Seems it happens when you least expect it x

I know!!! How weird is that??? Seemed a bit pointless.
My digi went off today :( they should stay on forever (I'll add that to my complaints letter!) xx

Thanks kylie, it's a great call to make, the receptionist said she loves getting calls like that! xx

It was great, it wasn't something I was looking forward to attending! xx

I agree on the digis, I've been doing one every week till I saw 3+ ... and it went off yesterday ... dunno what I'm going to pee on now???

Lifelong batteries ... thats what we need to invent, someone grab a pen and piece of paper!

Omg don't I know the feeling of disappointment when the digi goes off!!
I still didn't want to throw it out until hubby said its essentially a stick I wee'd on and nothing more now that its gone off lol. X

Hahaha, eww I have a couple of pee sticks left, is abit gross when you think about it lol x

Omg don't I know the feeling of disappointment when the digi goes off!!
I still didn't want to throw it out until hubby said its essentially a stick I wee'd on and nothing more now that its gone off lol. X

I've kept mine in my handbag, can't throw it yet :shock: x

Omfg!!!!! Huge congrats cosmic!!!!!! So so pleased for you!!!! Xx

Oh and btw I still have both my pos pregnancy tests in my knicker draw lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90