Can you

Tillyfloss

Reaction score
Can you ovulate whilst your having a period??
Looking at my opks which I started cd 5, 5+6 are my darkest second line not positive but only did 1 a day then, and have been very light since....

Or would they be darker as it was my period so more hormones?
I did take soy 3-7 but day 7 was not as dark?

Guess I'm going crazy thinking up possible ideas instead of facing fact Ive probably just not ovulated??

Thanks my cycles are confusing I don't know if I had a long 1 with spotting or 2 short ones

Stopped pill wb 15-18 may light as normal
May 30- June 3Rd brown slight red bleed but hardly anything more spotting I guess
June 22 spotting 2-8 pm then red blood until 25th, 26-28 very little spotting.

So your guess as good as mine,
I was sure it was my period this time as red and heavier compared to normal?

Also either cd28/13 depending if 2nd bleed was af or not I got a positive opk. More I look back on my app more I'm confused

Some women find that it takes between 6-12 months to get a regular cycles after stopping the pill. So maybe your body is just trying to get back to normal still. I would carry on with opks for your whole cycle.
The bleeding could have been ovulation bleeding, (if it wasnt your period) when you bleed with ovulation it means your really fertile and realised a super egg aha... I had it once, i was a gush of bright red blood and stayed about 10 mins (some people have it for longer) i thought i had come on my period really early but it was just a ov bleed (I did get preg but was mc)... Hope this helps :) x

My cycles 24-18 months ago were 30-90 odd days long we stopped and started again
Thanks for you help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back