Can you tell the difference between leaking waters and Werrington yourself?

Blueclass

Reaction score
So I was in bed watching telly and didn't really feel like i needed a wee. Then I just got wet like really wet and I had no control over it. Iv not wet myself in pregnancy yet lol so not sure what happened. I added a pic so you can see how wet sorry if it's tmi. I have mw today should I wait and ask her? It's at gp practice so not sure how much she can do from there. I don't really want to go to hospital. This may sounds gross but I had a smell and it doesn't really have a smell. I'm now in the bath as need to get ready to go out maybe il stick a pad on.

Photo is not up loading but it's a lot.

Stupid auto correct has changed subject heading and I can't change it. Arg. Sorry I can spell believe it or not.

Last edited:
I'd keep the evidence and show mw lol - apparently it's useful for them to be able to have a smell of it (lovely!)
If it's a lot, definitely worth checking out. I've woken up with what I can only describe as dampness on my pj bottoms the last mornings, so I wasn't sure if that was waters dribbling slowly, or just discharge, sweat, or wee haha - I can't see how it would be wee, I'm up half the night, surely we'd know if it was that!?
Pregnancy is marvellous...

Yeah I get that but I always have a liner on lol. This time I couldn't stop it. Plus iv not drank a lot this morning and had only been a wee a short time before. And sometimes it's a small wee as I go so often but this was a good amount if that makes sense. I haven't got pains or anything so il see what she says. X

It could be your waters leaking. I had mine broken at the hospital this time but it took a while for some of it to leak out. I even said to the mw I don't know if I'm weeing or its the waters so they checked and it was more waters leaking out. Best way to check is to lie down for a while and then stand up, if it's your waters they will leak out some more xx

It could be your waters leaking. I had mine broken at the hospital this time but it took a while for some of it to leak out. I even said to the mw I don't know if I'm weeing or its the waters so they checked and it was more waters leaking out. Best way to check is to lie down for a while and then stand up, if it's your waters they will leak out some more xx

Haha! That was the same with me! Didn't expect it to be so warm, I remembering needing to go to the loo after they'd broke them, i stood up and more came out, was so embarrassing! Every time baby moved more gushed out, such a strange feeling.xx

Aye, was just going to ask the same - seen mw yet?
Also, is 'Werrington yourself' a euphemism? Hehe

Blueclass. I've sent you a private message, hope you don't mind x

My waters have never broke naturally but my friends broke slowly and she was sat on the toilet for 10 minutes and waters were still trickling out-she literally couldn't get off the lol.

When mine were broke I kept feeling a trickle as baby got lower down and it just felt warm x

Hi saw the mw who sent me to MAU and they had a look and said it doesn't look like it's waters. They said maybe she put pressure on my bladder lol so looks like I wet myself (don't judge me) haha.

I looked at this post at first thinking werrington was a polite word for piss myself. :rofl:

Its OK, I peed myself a couple times in the very late stages. Once I sneezed, wet myself and instantly cried of shame as OH was there. He still laughs about that one. Or I'd be sick or cough and wet myself. Quite often I'd have to hold my vom in, sit on the pan then be sick in the sink and every gag was making me pee lmao.

The good old glamourous third trimester.. not be long before baby is here and it won't happen again hopefully :p

xxxx

Last edited:
I feel better now lol my hubby was laughing at me and keeps saying be careful ur wet ur self again. I am laughing about it otherwise I'd cry in shame to haha.x

Aww bless! Yep, tri 3 is very glam;-) i have to physically cross my legs when i sneeze... Been wearing pantyliners throughout the whole pregnancy. Xx

It did and I sent one back but iv commented on your thread now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back