Can you see it?

mouse9210

Reaction score
]I took this test at 5am this morning - I swear the faintest of lines came up immediately - but now I'm not so sure.

Plus I've been getting cramps, so think maybe af is coming.....can you see anything???

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 61
Def see a line on the pic mrs but do have the un inverted one? Xx

For some reason it wont let me upload the unaltered image?

Def see something congrats xx

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Yep the link works im sure i can see a faint line on it xx

Thanks - I thought i might be imagining it!

I saw it as soon as i took the test (within a minute or two) then when I looked again, I couldn't find it - so i thought I had imagined it. Took me ages to manage to get a picture - I just hope its not an evap.

Defo it seeing things it's really there just hope it keeps getting stronger for u x

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

I've read this morning that asda have really bad indent lines- anyone got any experience of this?? I'm panicking that it's an indent (it's so hard to tell cuz it's so flippin faint!!!) Agh!!

I can see it, not sure that it's pink though. Hopefully not an evap and the start of a bfp for you xx

That's what I'm worried about scn - It's so faint it's hard to tell if it's pink or not. I'm 13DPO today. I think lol.

I've been testing since last week (8DPO) and haven't had any indents/evaps/lines etc - except on a sainsburys blue dye cross one - which I assumed was an evap cuz it came up after the time limit. I've gone back and looked at the other asda one, which I took last week and I can't see anything - no evap or indent.

I'm going slowly crazy but thank goodness you girls can see something!

I've just gone out and bought some frers (bogof in boots, so 4 for a tenner!) - did one a few mins ago and nothing....not even a ghost of a line.....

I guess it might have been a silly idea - since I literally had to squeeeeze out a pee! lol

Best to try again tomorrow do you think? I'm 13DPO so it should show up tomorrow if I am pg?

If u havent stored your wee for a while then the test wont be accurate as there is only a low amount of hcg in the early days of pg good luck xx

I can see a line, not sure of the colour. Test again with fmu good luck xxx

If u havent stored your wee for a while then the test wont be accurate as there is only a low amount of hcg in the early days of pg good luck xx

Thanks Jodie34 - I will test again in the morning and see. Had cramps all night and thought af was about to arrive, but nothing so far today....

I can see a faint line. Fingers crossed for you. Try not to worry about cramps. I had them for at least a week before my BFP and I was convinced AF was on it's way. I'd wake up each morning and be surprised it hadn't started!

I can see a faint line. Fingers crossed for you. Try not to worry about cramps. I had them for at least a week before my BFP and I was convinced AF was on it's way. I'd wake up each morning and be surprised it hadn't started!

Thanks JoeyClare - that's interesting to know. I started getting them last night, and still feel crampy and sore...it's hard to tell if it's af cramps or a sore tummy cuz I randomly went for a run yesterday! lol

Somebody stop me though - in my knicker drawer I now have:

3 FRERs
3 Poundland
2 Morrisons
2 Sainsburys

I think I'm going to save up some wee and try the sainsburys one - since I got a line on that a few days ago (prob an eval) but hey ho!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back