Can you ovulate whilst on your period????

corky

Reaction score
Hey ladies. Well I took an ovulation strip this morning on day five of my period, still bleeding because j have no idea when I ovulate. And it came up positive, two equally dark lines. Is this even possible and could I get pregnant even though I'm bleeding? And having to dtd with ad hanging about? Yuk! Xxx

Hi hun! Yes you can OV when you are on AF, the first part of your cycle before OV(sorry not sure the name of it) can very in days so if you are having a short cycle this month then you can OV early.

Hope this helps? x

It's called the Follicular phase... Although technically the OP would be considered to still be in the menstrual phase? :shock:

Some ladies get faint lines all the way through, but I've not heard of a dark line this early?

I'd dtd anyway LOL!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!! YOU CAN OVULATE WHILST ON YOUR PERIOD?! urgh this just is not fair!!!!!!! anything goes so it would seem!! xxxx

i know! crazy! i can't dtd on my period i just can't it makes me feel sick :( x

Me neither, thats just a bit too much for me! xxxx

what length are your normal cycles Corky? if you normally have short 21 day ish cycles then its quite possible you will ovulate this early, and its unfortunate your period lasts so long. eek.

well took another strip this morning, and it's day 6 of my cycle, still bleeding, and the line was even darker but not QUITE as dark as the control line, i'll dtd tonight anyway because my AF should have stopped by then and FX, i think i might just ovulate quite early like in a couple days or something, it's hard to guess because my cycles are a touch irregular xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back