Can you get pregnant without EWCM? No EWCM but positive OPK.

dee_BD_xox

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been ttc since April now and have been using OPKs every month. I used to get a lot of CM throughout the months but never specifically looked for EWCM until I started trying, at which point I no never notice it and it seems I’ve really dried up down there. I do get positive OPK every month though around the same time. Also, I just check what is on my panties - I do not put my hand inside.

Can you still ovulate and get pregnant without EWCM?

Thank you!!!

Hi everyone,

I have been ttc since April now and have been using OPKs every month. I used to get a lot of CM throughout the months but never specifically looked for EWCM until I started trying, at which point I no never notice it and it seems I’ve really dried up down there. I do get positive OPK every month though around the same time. Also, I just check what is on my panties - I do not put my hand inside.

Can you still ovulate and get pregnant without EWCM?

Thank you!!!

Just saw this. you definately CAN! both my pregnancies, this one and the miscarriage one. not one hint of EWCM. i just never got it. pre seed is a good one to put 'up there' to help with overall acidity issues for sperm up there.

I very rarely got it and if I did it was about 4-5 days before ovulation but never at the time of ovulation, I’m pregnant now so you definitely can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back