Can you feel where your little one is laying?

Kelly450

Reaction score
When I lean back or lie down, I have a long hard bump across my belly button which I thought was baby although it pretty much stays there.. I poked it today and got a painful sensation (wont be doing that again!) Ha!

Just wondering if any of you can tell where a foot or bum is at all!? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

No, I never have any idea.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I wish I could! Sometimes I think I know, then I get a random kick and think I must be wrong! Even then I suppose we don't know if its a kick or a punch.. Either way I'm constantly getting some kind of battering and still none the wise ;-) havens wife Tueaday finally (haven't seen anyone for 6 weeks!) so will ask then xxx

Yes as baby gets bigger and you progress in weeks it become quite obvious. I have a bum on my right rib or just below lol xx

Yeah,

MW shown me how to pressdown where his head is as its engaged.
If im sat up his feet always poke out by my ribs & if im laying in bed j get his hand poke out down near his head and to the side and he runs his elbow along my side lol!
Looks weird as hell!!!

I've always got her bum sticking out my bump, well above bellybutton line but moves from side to side. Dependant on which side her bum is, I then get knee and foot out the other side. Worse bit is a foot right up in the ribs or a hand with wiggley little fingers feeling around in lower bump. I'm convinced at times that she's grabbing at stuff, maybe looking for the cord to play with, but sometimes it feels like she's trying to scratch her way out!! Lol I'm sure she's not, but blooming hurts at times!
Also I've found with the early bonding thing of tickling or rubbing a bit that you can feel, sometimes encourages them to stick that bit out more and then you can have a good feel at what it is! Give it a go cos it's quite funny when they get used to it and you find thrm pushing against your hand as you rub your bump. A lovely feeling too!

Sometimes I think that I do but then he kicks me somewhere completely different ha.

Have started to notice my bump on a slant though when hes all on one side. Love watching it change shape

Sometimes I think that I do but then he kicks me somewhere completely different ha.

Have started to notice my bump on a slant though when hes all on one side. Love watching it change shape

Kicks could be an elbow/knee/hand/foot ya never no ;)

True!! ... I think once hes a bit bigger I may have an idea.

Im somtimes just rambling to my boyfriend pretending I have a clue what im going on about haha xx

Haha! Yeah! Im like that i grab his hand and im like aarrrhh feel!!!! Xx

I have babys little bum under my right rib ( which can get rather uncomfortable!!! ) then I feel its little legs and feet usually on my left side and then around the left side of my belly button I feel little flutters which I think are its arms

Maybe ill be able to tell soon as he gets a bit bigger. Ill try to tickling trick :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I had a feeling I knew what way he was and that his feet were more on my right side under my ribs just due to the kicking at my ribs. During my last 2 growth scans the sinographer went right round and on that exact bit said and theres his little feet right below your ribs. Just laughed and though I KNEW it. Also a moving bump which I think is his bum above my belly button. I love it!!

All my life I've been terrified of pregnancy/bumps, even as a kid I'd run away cos I was so freaked out by a thing inside someone's tummy making it move! Since I've been pregnant, I have grown to love it so much! As soon as I could feel any sort of movement, I'd be laying back on the sofa with my phone or the remote balanced on my belly watching it move. Now I can see my whole bump moving around I just sit there watching as she moves and I love it! I thought it'd be freaking me out by now, but it's such a nice feeling and I know it won't last much longer, so I try to make the most of it and the tickling & rubbing really helps me feel closer to her. I'm just hoping it lasts when she arrives! It is nice being able to tickle a little foot here and there. Also I've discovered recently that when she gets hiccups, if I can feel for her bum sticking out and work out which direction her back is going, I try to rub up & down her back (like you would when burping) and it seems to ease the poor little mites hiccups quite well! Discomfort for me is also over quicker then too! Lol the things we do eh?! Hubby thinks I'm nuts always talking to her too hehe I get some very strange looks at times!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back