Can you feel it when baby turns round!?

newbump

Reaction score
Just wondered if it is an obvious feeling when baby turns head down!!?? I have heard it is normally about 32 weeks and just wondered if there was a type of feeling that would give it away!!!

Natalie x

I don't know really as my baby has been head down everytime the midwife has checked for the last three times I've been. I thought it might have moved around earlier this week as I felt like I was being kicked in the groin but it turned out to be headbutting instead!! I had another checkup yesterday and got this really nice, chatty senior midwife who told me exactly how my sprog is lying- head down and with the legs tucked under slightly to the right which was why I've been having weird wave movements on my right hand side but not the left! I just hope he or she decides to stay there now and doesn't get last minute urges to turn!

Do you know which way it has been lying recently?

+++

Hiya

Ive been the same wondering how the baby was lying and when they would move into my pelvis. Had a check up this week and the Doctor said that the babys head was to my right and not yet in the Pelvis, but NOT transverse now but Ceph which is a relief. Although I do think that he/she still moves around a fair amount !!

Ragna xxx

Well a man I work with regularly tells a story of how when his wifes baby was turning round his bum was stuck up in the air for a while. They could actually make out the shape of it and had great fun tickling it which made him wriggle.
I think, that soon after that he made his way downwards and they could tell that he had turned round.

They might have made this up though, so don't trust me too much :D

Well had my scan yesterday to check on size and weight and relived that baby is facing head down!! so hope it will stay that way, as i apprently turned round 2 weeks before i was due, but then turned again!! although have been told that as im short (5ft) the baby is already running out of space to move, so wondering if it will come early!!

Thanks for your replies

Natalie x

haha sarah!! that baby must have powerful butt cheeks if it is true :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back