can u

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
crush the babys scull??? or bones by like doing normal day things cos i just moved my leg and heard a massive crunch n tameron aint moved yet

No... otherwise the human race wouldn't exist if it was as fragile as that... Sad to say you probably just managed to crunch your pelvis... and now your pelvis will hurt.. :(

he just moved a bit :D

i allways get worried wen i hear a massive crack or summit :oops:
because there bones are small i think i may have hurt him... i spose though that is a silly question of me 2 ask.. :oops: how wud we be able 2 do anything if there bones cud jst break like that.

awwww hunni, i laughed when i read this, but i know what u mean.

i must sound like a right old turnip 2 everyone coming out with these ridickulous thoughts lol

aww, don't worry. Tameron is well padded in there with all the fluid and stuff. It would take a big impact like a car crash to hurt him :hug: :hug:

thanks :D i get a bit paronoid i even sumtyms strap a dog toy to the top of my belly so if i turn over onto my tum at nyt i get woken up by a squeak... havent been awoken by it yet but i like 2 take precautions lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i have to try that, my OH is always waking me telling me off for sleeping on my belly

paradysso said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i have to try that, my OH is always waking me telling me off for sleeping on my belly

i use a fake chicken with a squeaker inside becuase its light and isnt hard so it wont dig into ur belly if u do roll over :)

Omg, thank you, that's the best thing Ive read all day!!
:rotfl:

:oops: i feel well stupid now. i do actually do that lol its a clean one though i did buy it for the dog at christmas but she didnt like it she didnt even look at it i even had 2 unwrapp it for her. but oh well wasnt a waste of money as it cums in handy now :)

im glad u were amused debbie :D lol

its a fab idea, its just the tought of u with a chicken sellotaped to your bump :rotfl:

paradysso said:
its a fab idea, its just the tought of u with a chicken sellotaped to your bump :rotfl:

i wear a top over it :D it doesnt allways stay there though it sticks better to my ryt side were theres less strech marks :D

Aww hun, I love the chicken squeakie toy! Absolutely brilliant - novel, I would never have thought of it - but a great idea if for no other reason because it gives you peace of mind.
On the other hand, just thought you would like to know that their bones are almost soft when they are born, and only become harder as they grow, so the likelihood of you hurting LO is minimal or non-existent, at least with normal everyday behaviour. Massive car crashes are not advisable :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
If you think about it, how many very young kids have you seen with broken arms, legs? Just dont happen very often. :lol:

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back