Can someone please tell my husband!!

AnnaMS

Reaction score
Can someone please tell my husband that I'm not harming the baby when I prod, poke or push her when she moves? He really hates it when I do it and tells me off, but whenever he does the same, he says its fine!!

Also wondering does anyone else like to show off their bump shape in clothes, or hide it away? I love showing mine off as it grows, in t-shirts or looses shirt, so just wanted to know if anyone else was the same?

As long as you are not doing it too hard or too often it is fine. When my baby kicks me I sometimes lightly poke them back and then they kick me again, it's like a little game :) The sonographers push harder than that when you go for your ultrasounds and it doesn't cause any problems so I wouldn't worry.

As for clothes, I prefer wearing clingy tops that show off my bump as then I know everyone realises I am pregnant rather than fat lol.

I prefer clingy tops as well, might as well make the most of your bump while you have it :) xx

Lol totally agree tom hates me poking or pushing baby I don't do it hard and mw does a lot worse!! He only strokes or tickles my bump he says we must be gentle LOL :) and I prefer fitted but stretchy stuff at min cuz otherwise I get the oh u aren't that big er yes I am because I m a fattergirl to start with lol that said I don't want anything that's tight

Ha I do this .. Everyone tells me the baby is going to come out with finger prints on lol !!

It's fine - agree midwives do it a lot harder! I always have some body part that sticks out on the right hand side of my bump and it feels weird so I have to push it back in haha! Xx

It's fine - agree midwives do it a lot harder! I always have some body part that sticks out on the right hand side of my bump and it feels weird so I have to push it back in haha! Xx

Lol! That made me laugh! I look forward to the day I can physically see baby's body parts protruding through my tummy lol

I give mine little pokes all the time as I love it when he pokes me back. I also keep getting an arm or a leg poking out my right side so he gets a little shove :)

Tight tops all the way for me too, I just look fat if I put floaty ones on.

I love proding mine and can feel a foot on my left hand side. What does he think the midwives do? Baby is buffeted by the fluid. Tell him to chill and you enjoy. If my lo is quiet I often give it a shove to get some action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back