Can someone please help me? strange things happening. Period or pregnancy?

Minniemouse

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so this past week I have been really confused, me and my SO did the deed throughout my fertile period and on ovulation day. About 9dpo I started getting a really light bleed, and I mean really light, it was like a yellowy pinky, the next day (10dpo) it still remained really light and I was convinced it was implantation bleeding as it was 7 days before my period was due and I had a load of pregnancy symptoms aswell. On the third day 11dpo the bleed started getting heavier, I am now 12dpo and the bleeding is significantly heavy but unlike a normal period. Sorry if this is too much information, but we are all trying to help eachother out. It's gone from a pinky colour to a really dark red, almost black blood! I normally get really bad cramping with my period but I've yet to have any cramping. My boobs are still really sore which is what is making me confused aswell, as normally with a period sore boobs is just a pms symptom and it disappears when my period starts. Something about this month felt really different. Could I be pregnant or does it just sound like an early period?!xx

I think you should go see a doctor... They will be able to rule out any anomalies. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back