can someone offer me advice please :(

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by LauraP, Feb 9, 2012.

1. LauraP

LauraP New Member

I'm 19 and me and my partner have been TTC for 3 months now. I was on the depo in injection and I know it can give you pregnancy symptoms cause I had them in the first couple of weeks as it was wearing off then my body went back to normal. Still haven't had a period though. This past week or so I have had a lot of pregnancy symptoms main ones being, sore boobs which are growing which my boyfriend pointed out to me, I can tell now as I am only a 32Acup but my bra's are becoming too small. I have a tender stomach, I have a little bump coming along, I'm always tired no matter how much sleep I get at night, I have been having cravings, one actually this morning which was just a plate of whipped cream, I've never been a big fan of whipped cream in the past so that's not normal. I feel sick most of the time and I have strange mood swings aswell. I have taken 2 HPT in the past week and they've both been negative, which is really disappointing. I know I'm probably just getting my hopes up, but how can I have all these symptoms and be negative. I just feel like I'm pregnant... Can anyone that's gone through this help me?

2. netty

netty Well-Known Member

unfortunatly the symptoms of pregnancy seem to tie in well for when your period is due grrrrrrr, i would say if AF isnt here in a week then go to the doctors for a blood test or something hun

its sooo frustrating when you think you have preggo symptins and its just your period :hugs: hope its a shy bean though!

#2 netty, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  3. LauraP

LauraP New Member

I have an appointment with my nurse today just for a chat going to get her to do a blood test and then see what that shows if nothing I'm going to be so disappointed :( just confused I've never had these types of symptoms before when I've had a period i used to just get back ache, although as I was on depo haven't had a period in 12 months :( but a couple of weeks ago felt like something was happening in there, whether i was ovulating or not I don't know.