Can someone help with bbt?

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
Help, does this look love I've ovulated? I have pcos so my temps are always abit rocky? Tia 🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-23-08-07-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-09-23-08-07-10.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 18
Not sure honey. You've had a big dip, but as far as I understand you really want a clear differentiation betweeen the pre-ovulation and luteal phase. This book really helped me as it goes into it in huge amounts of depth https://www.amazon.co.uk/Taking-Charge-Your-Fertility-Reproductive/dp/0091887585 It might be your PCOS affecting it. Did you get a positive ovulation test? And did you get any ovulation pain?

Hello tha ks for the reply!

I had some cramping between, and some pain but only on my left side between CD 19 and 22, never got a postive opk,but I never have ever gotten a positive OPK'S, and last month I ovulated because my shift was obvious, but not at first. Also between CD 19-22 I had a very high soft open and wet CP, and my CM was really water sorry tmi, usually get more ew but I had that on CD18 I thibk then the next three days were very water cm. Thanks for the reply. Not holding much hope for this month as not really been in the mood for BD as had a lot if things going on. Xx

From what I've heard opks don't work for everyone. With the cervix changes and side pain it does sound likely. Another good indicator I was told is whether you have a normal period...obviously you don't really want to get to that stage! But if you're not pregnant you won't have a normal period if you don't ovulate according to my GP. Good luck!

Thank. We've been sleeping with window open for the fan on for the last days ir so so I'm thinking it might have messed my temps up hmmm thanks for the Input! X

From what I've heard opks don't work for everyone. With the cervix changes and side pain it does sound likely. Another good indicator I was told is whether you have a normal period...obviously you don't really want to get to that stage! But if you're not pregnant you won't have a normal period if you don't ovulate according to my GP. Good luck!

Quick question, Do you think its likely ovulated on CD 21 or 22 :/

thanks again xx

From what I've read it could be either. Apparently studies on women who chart their BBT shows they ovulate around the dip - some during and some after (I think some even before). I usually go with when I feel the pain but even that is not definite. Our doc said sperm should be able to last up to 3 days this time of year so you have a good chance on either day. I'm really no expert - I've just read a few fertility books and bombarded a fertility doctor with questions. I'm never sure exactly which day it was for me...it's so annoying!

Haha yes it is annoying temps gone back up this morning so hopefully I have ovulated! I know I wish we had a magic things to tell us exactly when we've ovulated!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-24-10-59-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-09-24-10-59-22.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 3
Sorry to jump on your thread!! I've been using bbt I'm pretty sure my chart shows I didn't ovulate? I'm really confused by it!

Attachments

• IMG_1419.jpg
    IMG_1419.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
I have pcos too and mine is all over the place. Just started taking agnus castus which I hope regulates things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back