Can someone help please?

ElizabethF

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
I had a chemical pregnancy back in September and then I fell pregnant again and in December at 6 weeks I miscarried. My doctor sent me for an ultrasound and they found a haemorragic cyst- the lady said nothing really to worry about. Doctor told me stop trying until I see a gyno. Well I was due to ovulate on the 1st jan- I has ewcm and a positive opk so I waited another few days and then we has sex without protection as being stupid I assumed it was all good! I had tummy pains 11-12th and when I did an opk it said positive, I have ewcm and I began chatting and it showed a thermal shift. when I had my ultrasound on the 13th she said I had ovulated within a couple of days. So I have put my ov date as 12th. I am now 9dpo and last night I did a pregnancy test one of the 25miu strips from boots and came back with a line. I did a digital and said negative. I did a digital this morning 9dpo fmu and it says pregnant 1-2 weeks (since conception, instructions say 3-4 weeks doc will say).

I believe my problem is progesterone so I will be ringing the doctor ASAP to have it checked. Is there any chance my haemorraging cyst could be giving me a bfp? I didn't think it would be possible to get a bfp that early especially on a digital (although it says 4 day esrly test) so neevous!!!!

The only reason you'll get a positive pregnancy test is if you're body is producing hcg, I don't think a cyst will be producing that so you are pregnant xx congrats xx

Hi Elizabeth. What other dates in the month did you dtd?

Did you ever get a BFN after your miscarriage? It can take a while for the hcg levels to go down so there is a slight possibility it is that. I do hope it is a true BFP though :) xx

Thanks everyone. 9dpo blood tests at doctor got the results next day- beta hcg 35 and progesterone 115.1! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back