Can someone help me pls?!

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Ok im really confused now...'

After my d and c I had a period which came 28 exactly afterwards...

This current one (booo sssss damn u af!) came like 4 days early does that mean my ov this month will be different??

As you can see im not a pro at this yet.. :?
:oops:

Im not sure if i am honest - it could just be that your body is trying to get back to normal and that your cycles haven't settled down just yet. Have you considered charting as i found this was the only way i was able to predict my fertile time as my cycles were different all the time.

Hope they calm down for you though, you deserve a BFP x x x

Whats charting?

Omigod i feel so thick lol!

Thanks for your help...

x

if you go onto the fertility friend site it talks you through taking your temperature every day to look for signs of ovulation, you will find out that you can tell quite a bit from you temperature, you can also doccument you cervical mucus every day and your cervix position, fertility friend will analize your temps and other information like cervical mucus and cervix position and it can tell you days that you are more likely to be fertile and it can usually tell when you ovulated

here is the link
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/

Yes your ovulation will more then likely come at a different time this month but its a case of working out when your ovulating and poas, hey Shatne your not alone were in it together - I know nothing about charting or when im fertile i rely on a calender - and this will be the first time i have poas before for ovulation purposes!!!!

I don't really know what's going on with my cycles either hun. I have OVd on days 10-12 for the last 4 years but I think I Ovd just before my first AF post-m/c and this month I think it was day 14-15 but I'm not sure. If I'm not lucky this month then I'm going to get some tests this month to find out what's going on. There was a link on here a few days ago to some cheap ones on ebay

+++

Hey! Can someone please help me?
I'm pretty sure I'm due on today, so technically I was ovulating 2 weeks ago. Me and the OH BD'd then.
However, about a week about my CM was really wet/stringy etc, and my libido was through the roof! So we tried then as well.
I took a pregnancy test yday but it was negative. Haven't come on today yet (or had my usual symptoms e.g. cramp/feeling sick) but might come on later (usually happens in the afternoon though). I've never had a late/missed period in my life. I came off the pill end of August, this is our first month trying.
Could I still be pregnant?
Someone please help cos we're getting our hopes up!
xx

Hi,

If you had stringy CM last week, that sounds like you ovulated last week. Which means you may have another week or so to wait for your AF

Good luck!

Thank you! Fingers crossed :D
I was going to take another pregnancy test on Monday if I hadn't had my AF by then. . . or should I wait longer?

Hi, I concieved the cycle I started charting my temps, my cycles were mega long and erratic so I would never have been BDing at the right times if it wasnt for the temp taking. You can download basal temp charts - there are loads if you search on google, you need a special basal body temp thermometer - a normal fever thermometer is not sensitive enough, I had to ask on the pharmacy counter and actually got one on ebay!

I also recommend reading Taking Charge of your Fertility by Toni Weschler, we should all be given this book to read as teenagers, you will be amazed at how much you didnt know about your own bod!!

I vowed when we started ttc that I wouldnt chart and get all technical, but it helped me understand what was going on so much better, and it worked for me! prob because I was relaxed cos I felt I was doing something constructive!!

Hope this helps, Good luck :hug:

Arrggghh, nightmare!
So I've just been through what I THOUGHT was my 2ww, but I obv ovulated late (why does this happen?) so have another week of torture to go through!
If AF arrives I'll be gutted :(
x

kabey said:
Arrggghh, nightmare!
So I've just been through what I THOUGHT was my 2ww, but I obv ovulated late (why does this happen?) so have another week of torture to go through!
If AF arrives I'll be gutted :(
x

Might be an idea to start a new thread hon ;)

x

What does that mean?
Argh I sound a bit stupid now!
x

kabey said:
What does that mean?
Argh I sound a bit stupid now!
x

if you do new topic then a subject bit like an email and then others will reply and itll be easier to find ur thread

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back