can some one help me out lol

amanda6618

Reaction score
Well last month I had what I thought was my period but it last only 3 days an when it started I hollwrd at my boyfriend an it was like pink looking an well bout 2 weeks later I notice d my boons wee like bigger an one day my boyfriend noticed all these blue veins in it an they we're so sore well a week later they ain't sore but I've been craving banana peppers an sour cream an onion chips with potato salad that all I wanna do is eat I've been on prenatal vitamins for almost 2 months an took numerous pregnancy test an all negative but I drink 4 or 5 monster energy drinks an a day or to ago or today my period should have started any ideas what Is going on

An also for 2 weeks now all my belly does is make weird sounds o stay Gary an the last week I've been staying constipated an that's just new to me but y would it not show on test I FCC I'm pregnant I d have to be close to 4 weeks please help me

Which prenatal vitamins are you on ?. Pregnacare gave me the same symptoms as you, sore boobs, constipation and delayed my period, I had to come off them in the end. I would stop them if you're taking them, they seem to give lots of ladies bad symptoms. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back