Can infacol make them sick?

rheannymac

Reaction score
The past few weeks Harry has been a bit more difficult to wind and has been farting loads at night so I thought I'd try give him a wee bit of infacol to see if that helped. I gave him it after his tea time & bed time bottles and he seemed sicky afterwards. His tea time bottle he just kept bringing up wee bits often but his bed time bottle he projectiled about an oz of his milk.

Could this be the infacol? He used to be on it when he was really wee but he's not had since he was a few months.

Not sure about the sickness but I think infacol is given before the bottle. Maybe it's not settling in his tummy on top of the milk... Xx

Tapatalking. X

I meant I gave him it before lol dunno why I wrote after. I'm not feeling well so my heads up my bum!

I hated Infacol, made bub constipated. I always much preferred Gripe Water.

xxxxxxxxx

Could be the infacol. As Nat says, Gripe Water is great. I just syringe a wee bit into Michaels mouth when he needs and it within a minute or two he's burping away. Hope Harry is ok! And you! Xx

Wish I could try gripe water! Lg never brings wind up if she's sleepy! Only when she's wide awake!
I have bought some ready for when she's 3months thou x

Tapatalking. X

I use infacol and think its great, it has never made any of my kids sick and I used it for all 4. You are supposed to give it to them though about 20-30 minutes before the feed x

Thanks girls!
It's just so weird cos I'm giving him it the exact same way as I did before but it never had this affect? I've not given him it today and he's not been sick at all. I tried Gripe water before, again when he was very little, but he used to literally just spit it out. I'll get some tomorrow and give it a go tho!

Thanks again girlies! xxx

Wish I could try gripe water! Lg never brings wind up if she's sleepy! Only when she's wide awake!

Tapatalking. X

Bek, I might be wrong but I thought gripe water could be used once LO is one month old? Xx

Tapatalking. X

Bek, I might be wrong but I thought gripe water could be used once LO is one month old? Xx

Now you say that I think you might be right too Leah. Double check that one Bek you might be able to start using it now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back