Can I wear this to a wedding?

Jolly81

Reaction score
Ok, so I have so may weddings to go to this year (including my own!) I've already started to look at dresses before losing my baby weight.

I don't want to spend a huge amount on each dress, the max I really want to go up to is £55 as I have to buy quite a few.

I've found one I really like in Debenhams, but it has a white/creamy white skirt to it. THe link is below - would this be acceptable to wear or is it a huge no no to wear any white at all to a wedding?

http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/00100000763.html

The picture doesn't really do it the justice it deserves, it's a very pretty dress!

THanks!!!

I think that's fine to wear as its not all white. It's lovely :)

I think it's fine to wear as well because of the colour on top. It's a lovely dress x

Ooh I love that dress!! X

Tapatalking. X

Yay!!! I was a bit worried about the skirt part but I just love the lace top and especially the keyhole back- love it!!!

I'm going to buy it!!

Do you have to buy a new dress for every wedding hun?

It is a pretty dress, can you not re-use it though?

xxxxxxxxx

Do you have to buy a new dress for every wedding hun?

It is a pretty dress, can you not re-use it though?

xxxxxxxxx

It's the same group of friends so I kind of wanted to wear something different for each wedding- if no one had seen it before I'd definitely wear the same dress!!! Would be much cheaper definitely, but I'm also going to have a look on eBay for something too xxx

I think this would be lovely for a wedding and to wear again to a night out as you can dress it up to go out but keep it smart for the wedding, good choice xx

Yes it's black and white so it's fine to wear xx

Just an update- I bought the dress and it looked awful!!! Hahah!! Oh well, thanks for all the input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back