Can I please borrow your eyes?

babylove2016

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm 9dpo today, took this 25miu test this evening after a 4 hour hold. Does anyone see anything?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 57
And inverted...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 31
Pretty sure there's something there, i can still see it! :) fx for you!! X

I can defo see something on the first picture

Last edited:
Just asked my cousin, she can see it to. How long after did you take pic? Don't wanna say in case it's evap xx

Last edited:
Just asked my cousin, she can see it to. How long after did you take pic? Don't wanna say in case it's evap xx

Thanks ladies...It was literally within 5 minutes :)

I did a FRER this morning, but I'm not sure I can see anything?

x

Attachments

• 6thjune2.jpg
    6thjune2.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 31
  • 6thjune3.jpg
    6thjune3.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 29
I don't think I can see anything I think I'm getting line eyes, have you got any more xx

Yeah hon... never mind. xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_6197.jpg
    IMG_6197.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 28
I can see the beginning of a line on that. Can you? Xx

I think so... just don't know anymore. Think I'm getting line eye now! I just took another one after a 3 hour hold, checked my cervix - its medium, soft and closed. I have a luteal phase of 11 days so due on Friday. xx

Attachments

• fins.jpg
    fins.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 22
Think I see something on that one, can you invert it xx

Here it is... I've never had backache like this before. Have you had backache tiger? Hows your pregnancy going?

xx

Attachments

• finnnns.JPG
    finnnns.JPG
    439.9 KB · Views: 24
Yes I can see a line on that for sure. And yes, backache right now. But it's not intense like it has been. It's going ok thanks babylove. Had some nausea on and off and struggled to sleep some nights. But it seems all good lol. Oh is being a pain in the ass at the moment though... men xxx

Yes I can see a line on that for sure. And yes, backache right now. But it's not intense like it has been. It's going ok thanks babylove. Had some nausea on and off and struggled to sleep some nights. But it seems all good lol. Oh is being a pain in the ass at the moment though... men xxx

Aw thanks for taking the time to look Tiger. :hug: fingers crossed - definitely getting some FRERs for friday.

Hahaha why is he? Is he trying to everything he can for you and it's irritating? I'm so excited for you - is your first scan in 5 weeks or so? xxx

That's ok, got everything crossed for you!!

Yea pretty much, his just wind in Me up.. he drinks his drinks to noisey!!

I haven had my letter through yet but it should be I'm hoping. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back