can i just say.......

tracey 2

Reaction score
This is last time in 2007 that il be talking to you all :( as i wont be on tommorrow hardly so its sad i wont get to speak to you all till 2008 but its not exactly that far now is it.

So happy new year to you all and thank you for being absolute stars this year and supporting me i love you all, and i wish each and everyone one of you and your families a wonderful 2008 :hug: :hug: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

2008 is just around the corner now..
i hope it brings you so much happiness :)
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope 2008 is a MUCH better year for you Tracey :hug:

I hope 2008 will be our year that everythig gets better Tracey!!! Your a fab girl!!!!

xxxxxxxx

I wish you a lot of love and happiness for 2008 :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh, moch love to you tracey, i hope 2008 is a wonderful year for you

ill text u at midnite if the networks arent jammed (which they usually are, so probably in the morning!)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

ah thanks guys hope you all have lovely 2008,

p.s- i will text anyone if they have my number wishing happy new yr but like trix said dont expect it at 12am

happy new year in advance chick
you deserve all the happiness you can get in 2008 hun and i really really hope you get it.
You have helped me through so much and i thank you for that.
Take care hun and hope you have a great new year whatever your doing
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Happy New Year hun :hug:

You deserve so much and I really hope 2008 is a better year for you! I really admire you and your OH. Take care of yourselves hun, I'll be blowing a kiss to your girls at midnight and I'll txt you if I am able to (with the phone lines) :hug: :hug: Lots of love

Happy new year hunni. :hug:
I hope 2008 brings you much happiness babe.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back